Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel Moon 2: The Farming Movie. JFC, I'm a Snyder fan but most of this movie was farm montages and I just didn't give a shit. Somone needed to really take these two movies and made it 2.5 hours tops and it would have still worked. The final battle in the first one was much better than the second one. Also, it was boring. Oh well. Wasn't a waste of money, just time.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Civil War. I dug this far more than I should have if only for some of the amazing shots that Garland got in the film. I understand the criticism leveled against it but at the same time, it doesn't change the fact that the scene with Fat Damon was chilling. Dude is a fucking beast. But I still LOL at their shitty AI movie posters.

Also, I'mma need a map of the US at the point we start the movie for clarity.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'Blair Witch Project' Cast Hasn't Seen Financial Success From Franchise (variety.com)

That's crazy, I knew they got fucked over but not that bad.

Comment

Working...
        X