Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatar 2. Dug the shit outta this. Loved the new sect of Navi. Tech has come a long way since the original. I say bring on the next one SOONER than 13 years or whatever. The new mech things were cool as shit.

The
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    Marine Navi
    was a fun twist.

Tetris. Knew the story already but their spy thriller way of going about it was super fun to watch. And either our version was busted or I have to applaud the lack of subtitles throughout the flick. If there was supposed to be subtitles then we still made it through the flick with no issues.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Creed 3 - Huge upgrade from Creed 2. Majors is a dickhead (ALLEGEDLY) but he's a hell of an actor.

Comment

• Tetris looks FUN.

major is a duckhead?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shazam 2. I dug it a bunch even if Levi is a fuckstick. It was funny, had some awesome monster designs, but wasted Mirren, made Lucy Liu into Rita Repulsa, and the third bad was a non entity besides her Dr. Strangish powers. That being said, I have to give it up for that last credit scene. I didn't keep up with this movie at all but the whole time I was wondering how and when stuff was going to tie into the first. That was pretty great.

Also, the main sister is fucking hooooot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• M3GAN (unrated) was a damned hoot and a half. Lots of fun.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's just a bummer that barely anything was added. In my head I was expecting A TON OF EXTRA GORE. Either way, that movie was a ton of fun.

Comment

• Given Nintendo's full creative control (and never allowing itself to be burned like it was after that live-action dumpster fire from '93), The Super Mario Bros. Movie was as good as it was ever going to be.

Very, very (VERY) basic but also charming, cute and everything they promised in the marketing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I loved it.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Jurassic World Dominion.

3rd times I wish they made the Jurassic 4 script with black ops dinocommando squad. These movies are now so forgettable….

Comment

• Funny you say that.

Rewatched Jurassic World last night and I liked it perfectly fine as much as when I saw it in theaters... and never even bothered with the two follow-ups.

Still can't make heads or tails over what Goddamn movie Vincent D'Onofrio is acting in.
                    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-16-2023, 12:40 PM.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Jurassic World was an Jurassic Awakens.

Entertaining and soulless soft reboot.

Comment

• You weren't offended by the female assistant being killed by dinosaurs? You know the exact same meanness that happened to the fat security guy earlier and the overall meanness of the franchise? But this time, it's different! It's because you're sexist, isn't it Martin?!?
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I hate everyone and everything. ‍♂️

Comment

• Tetris - It was...fine? Taron is incredibly charismatic, and carries it. All the "oh it's a game, so let's do a bunch of weird pixel graphics' shit was so annoying. It's also like 80% just a cold war paranoid thriller, which I didn't expect. If it was like...20 minutes shorter i would have enjoyed this way more.

Comment

• I really dug it.

But a large chunk of the action was horseshit cooked up for dramatic tension.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The entire last act was a total fabrication, and definitely the weakest part. The "negotiation" scenes were all so good, and funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X