Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not exactly a movie, but it's not TV (it's AYTCH-BEE-OHH).

Saw Jim Jefferies' stand-up special early this morning. Went to sleep laughin'. He's a fucking angry but funny Aussie.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched the film with the following synopsis:

Man is in space. On planet meatball, old man with leprosy pulls the lever. Man in space has brain (or huge sperm) flushed.

Back on Earth, our man in space goes to dinner with his kinda girlfriend and her family. They enjoy a meal of tiny chickens that wiggle a lot and squirt thick fluid. Man in space (we shall call him bad hair man from now on) learns that his kinda girlfriend has had a baby and it's his, so marriage must now occur.

And so they get married (I think) and raise baby (actually little fish head bandage wrap) while chubby cheeks sings in the radiator while stomping things and the neighbor girl bangs bad hair man in a bed of water and the dried worm in the mail is still alive and bad hair man loses his head but a kid finds it and takes it to the proper shop where it is tested and yes, it is good for erasers and his head is back on but neighbor girl looks at him and sees only fish head baby so fish head baby must die so bandages are unwrapped and fish head baby makes huge mess and the movie is over.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Eraserhead is awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sarah walked in on the last 20 minutes and had the ultimate looks of disgust on her face up until the movie ended.

Comment

• yeah, I probably wouldn't have Lesley watch that with me. She wouldn't dig it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never saw it. Not sure I can handle planet meatball.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Planet meatball is home to a small, weathered shack where leprosy man sits and watches out the window with several levers in front of him which control bad hair man to some extent.

Comment

• Interesting fact regarding Eraserhead: David Lynch ate the same lunch every day while filming, grilled cheese with fries.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That movie took like 4 years to film! Sheesh!

Comment

• And every day he filmed. He ate the same lunch. So I assume while not filming, he ate something else. Whatever it was, I imagine it was eaten in an unsettling and creepy manner.

Comment

• Sounds like me. At least during the week.

Comment

• So you eat in a creepy and unsettling manner? That's nice.

Comment

• The unsettling and creepy part I assume.

Comment

• Damn you Hocken!

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X