Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally starting my Christmas movie watching. First up is Die Hard, which I’ve never seen all the way through, just bits and pieces. God damn I miss Alan Rickman.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You know, that's the same story for me and Die Hard 3. I've seen bits and pieces a million times, but never seen it all the way through in one sitting.

Comment

• Watched Miracle as Lesley loves it. Its okay. Whatever....go USA
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BLACK ADAM
          it's...ok, I guess. Not the worst movie I've ever seen. Brosnan is pretty cool if nothing else.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Christmas movie #2: Scrooged. I fucking love this movie.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I was talking to someone the other night that had never even HEARD of Scrooged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                BLACK ADAM
                it's...ok, I guess. Not the worst movie I've ever seen. Brosnan is pretty cool if nothing else.
                It was so bad we turned it off and kept taking breaks. Three times. Starting last night and only now finishing it.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I saw Scrooged in a mall theater as a kid. So, that makes me feel old. Hell, it was a Loew's. Are they even still in business?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Borderline loved it. I'm pretty lukewarm on the first one but I really, really liked the new one. The underwater stuff is breathtaking.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      I saw Scrooged in a mall theater as a kid. So, that makes me feel old. Hell, it was a Loew's. Are they even still in business?
                      I haven't seen a Loew's since...95? It was the only theater WAY out western suburbs I lived in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I haven't seen a Loew's since...95? It was the only theater WAY out western suburbs I lived in.
                        For awhile, they controlled all of the mall theaters around here and only had 1 standalone theater. It was weird.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I was talking to someone the other night that had never even HEARD of Scrooged.
                          I mean, if my parents hadn’t splurged on HBO when we were growing up, I probably wouldn’t have seen it either. But it was on repeat on HBO back in the day, so I watched it A LOT.

Comment

• For XMAS we've watched Spirited (ok), Miracle (ehhh, but is Lesley's fav), Trading Places (yay, my fav), and Love Actually (first time I actually sat through it and it's pretty schmaltzy but whatever). Just not in the mood to watch XMAS flicks this year and I've seen the main ones so many times.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              For XMAS we've watched Spirited (ok), Miracle (ehhh, but is Lesley's fav), Trading Places (yay, my fav), and Love Actually (first time I actually sat through it and it's pretty schmaltzy but whatever). Just not in the mood to watch XMAS flicks this year and I've seen the main ones so many times.
                              yeah, we're debating on THE REF. It's been at least 2 years since our last viewing and the wife is like 'should we?'
                              I think we may have killed it, though.

Comment

• yeah, that's my issue. I'm not even gonna watch Die Hard or Gremlins or any of it this year. I wish there were better xmas movies out there. The Halloween shit we did was so much fun because of how many NEW horror movies we got to watch,but like we fucking hate those shitty hallmark bullshit movies and that's what like 80% of xmas movies are now days

Comment

Working...
                                X