Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE CROW.

First time in maybe 8 years, give or take. Still great, still one of the best (and well utilized within the film) soundtracks ever created.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      The Thing

Still perfect. First time Sarah saw it. It was so much fun watching her scream and squirm on the couch for every practical effect.
      Funny how a film from 1982 with practical effects has still never been topped, even with all of the CGI out there.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        THE CROW.

First time in maybe 8 years, give or take. Still great, still one of the best (and well utilized within the film) soundtracks ever created.
        FIRE IT UP FIRE IT UP

I fucking love The Crow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Demon Knight

I don't think I've seen this all the way through before, and if I did it was like the week it hit VHS. The opening 15 minutes is just "here's another 90's character actor you love" and then Thomas Haden Church gets his nipples clamped to a car battery while fucking to Cemetery Gates by Pantera. What a fucking movie. It fucking blows that HBO Discovery will never give a shit to sort out the rights and get Tales from the Crypt on HBO Max. I need to give in and just download the whole series.
          90% of that series does not hold up at all IMO. I did a full rewatch a few years ago. It was rough. Demon Knight is fucking fantastic. Billy Zane is so goddamn good in that.

Dick Miller owns, CCH Pounder is a badass, and it sets up a sequel that we should have recieved but noooo we had to get Denis Miller, super soakers, and Corey Feldman with some whores that killed the entire series.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pearl. Not at all what I was expecting after X. I dug it but man it moved like molasses in that first half. The colors in this were a technicolor nightmare, especially Pearl's sister-in-law's eyes. Pearl had one fucked up family man. Mia Goth is fantastic however and I'm intrigued for the next one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RE-ANIMATOR. I can't believe I talked the wife into watching this one. She was in the mood for something that was horror/funny...

And she liked it!

Comment

• I assume the movie stimulated her pineal gland?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I assume the movie stimulated her pineal gland?
                  That's FROM BEYOND.
                  That's next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

90% of that series does not hold up at all IMO. I did a full rewatch a few years ago. It was rough. Demon Knight is fucking fantastic. Billy Zane is so goddamn good in that.

Dick Miller owns, CCH Pounder is a badass, and it sets up a sequel that we should have recieved but noooo we had to get Denis Miller, super soakers, and Corey Feldman with some whores that killed the entire series.
                    Hey, now! Bordello of Blood cemented my love for all things Angie Everhart and Erika Eleniak, fella! Even though the rest of the film was meh, it deserves at least 2 points for those ladies alone!

Comment

• BORDELLO OF BLOOD does have some good lines in it, as I recall. I think Miller was given free reign to be his snarkiest self and he had a few good zingers in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Hey, now! Bordello of Blood cemented my love for all things Angie Everhart and Erika Eleniak, fella! Even though the rest of the film was meh, it deserves at least 2 points for those ladies alone!
                        No. It does not. Both of them are terrible and if you wanted to see them nude just grab a Playboy, or shit, watch Under Siege for Erika. At least then you get the fun of Busey and Tommy Lee Jones.

Comment

• Classic cake by Erica! Fucked all the other cakes for us boys.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

No. It does not. Both of them are terrible and if you wanted to see them nude just grab a Playboy, or shit, watch Under Siege for Erika. At least then you get the fun of Busey and Tommy Lee Jones.
                            Fair enough - Under Siege is far more entertaining and memorable that Bordello could hope to be

Still, I have a personal bias re: Bordello - the day it came out, Everhart was being interviewed about the film in New York, and she said she was feeling lonely because she was single and didn't have a date. The next day was a Fangoria Weekend of Horrors convention that was promising an extra special mystery guest star from Bordello was going to be there, so I figured since she was in New York already, it had to be Everhart. I was going to work up the nerve and ask her out (I was young and foolish back then. Now I'm old and foolish), she'd be impressed, I'd wine and dine her, we'd fall in love, get married, have 2.5 kids, maybe a dog, live in bliss, etc.

The extra special mystery guest star was Feldman. The fates mocked me yet again (shakes fist to the heavens).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

The extra special mystery guest star was Feldman. The fates mocked me yet again (shakes fist to the heavens).
                              So how was Corey in bed?

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X