Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

That guy deserved an Oscar
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
      I don't think I'll ever watch it again. Great movie, but man it was way too bleak. May have to rewatch the "ass to ass" part. Strictly for anthroplogical reasons of course.
      of course. why else would one watch that scene? for sexual stimulation? that's crazy talk. don't be ridiculous! ok. wait, what?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I love Requim more than I should. Once I have kids, when they get old enough (like 5 or 6), I'll be sitting them down for a Requim veiwing. While they watch the film, I'll continously shout at them, "This is what happens if you ever do drugs!!! You'll lose your damned arm and be forced to go ass to ass!!! Stay sober you dumb shits!!!"
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That's some good parenting advice right there.

Show em Requiem to keep them off drugs, show em IT to get them to stay away from sewers, and show them Blue Velvet to keep them off Dennis Hopper.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I saw Full Metal Jacket in the theater when I was 9. I Wonder what Dad was trying to teach me?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

To know the difference between your rifle and your gun I would assume.

Comment

I always thought it was that $15 was too beau coup. That or if your going to get your balls blown off for a word, the word is poontang.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well I didnt just watch but seen a guy today which made me laugh who resembled Hans from that great 80's movie "The Burbs".... loved that movie when I was young.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

HAha. That movie is pretty great. It's been forever and a day since I have seen it though. Gonna have to throw that up on my que.

Comment

Point Break.

"Back of Warchild. Seriously."

"I am an F.......B......I.....Agent!"

So much more awesome than I remember it being.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I fucking love that movie. Can't believe Jan de Bont is making the sequel.

Comment

If he miraculously pulls a "Speed" on us, then bring that shit on!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

With our luck he'll pull a Twister on us.

Comment

Still...it had pre-fame Phillip Seymour Hoffman rocking out, yelling "EXTREME!"

I'm probably kidding myself. Yep, I'm in denial.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

It also had Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt living through an F5 tornado by strapping themselves to a pipe with a belt.

But it also had PSH exlaiming "WE'VE GOT GREENAGE!"

Comment

Working...
                                X