Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Wallace "Inconceivable" Shawn in a mimicry of Dean Stockwell's character in Blue Velvet. At least as far as being all tarted up and mincing about.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I saw Freaked last night. Holy shit, this movie is hilarious!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yes, yes it is.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When they blew up the jumbo jet, I thought to myself, "I can see why Rob likes this movie".

Comment

• There is so much to enjoy about that movie. SOO MUCH.

-practical makeup effects by Screaming Mad George
            -Randy Quaid in full on awesome mode
            -giant rasta eyeballs
            -Mr. T
            -the awesome ginger kid
            -and William "I practice kungfu naked" Sadler
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Between the one of the eye's smoking a blunt and the seductively slow way Sadler takes out his Cigar. That movie was awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                I saw Freaked last night. Holy shit, this movie is hilarious!
                Welcome to our clubhouse, sir. We built it by learning from Bob Villa.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Another fantastic moment: The Wrench that got turned into a hammer

Comment

• And Mr.T crying over it nailed it for me. Yeah, that flick is just filled to the gills with absurd stuff.

Twilight director lady was the production designer on it. She rocked the shit out of Freekland.

Gonna go watch it mahself naw. Thanks Ed!
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There was a great story from Winter and the other director how T was drunk off his ass the entire time. Only to leave the set, come to Chicago and refuse to leave. All of T's ADR work was then by the other director who could do an awesome T impression.

And I love Skugg's "Freekworld" is just a bigger version of "Freekland" in that every item is just bigger.

Comment

• Rewatched BASEketball.

Yeah. I was wrong. More wrong than the having "Greedo shoot first" sort of wrong.

It is fucking great. And this 100 year commemorative Shiner is bottled sex.

To Ed: Stern's impression is spot on, but it was actually the Human Flame doin' the dubbin'. Elitist Prick/Freaked Fan out.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-17-2009, 09:10 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Quarantine. Lame as fuck until the last 10 mins or so. Wish the whole movie was sorta like that.

Comment

• We also finally watched W.

Now there was a flick that did not need to be made when it was. Getting past the performances (Brolin was great, as was pretty much everyone else), there was nothing new said in this movie. It bored us to fucking tears and didn't have any new insight on the man. Now if this was made 10 years from now, maybe it could have been a bit better, otherwise another miss by Mr. Stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              We also finally watched W.

Now there was a flick that did not need to be made when it was. Getting past the performances (Brolin was great, as was pretty much everyone else), there was nothing new said in this movie. It bored us to fucking tears and didn't have any new insight on the man. Now if this was made 10 years from now, maybe it could have been a bit better, otherwise another miss by Mr. Stone.
                              Yeah. Performances were great across the board.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I will be conincidentally be watching W tonight. But I completely agree, no reason to make this movie at the time it did. This is compounded by the fact that Oliver Stone directs with about the heaviest hand you can have.

Comment

Working...
                                X