Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alive, seen many times and it still holds up.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Disturbing Behavior. yeah it's a teen version of the Stepford Wives, but it works in my opinion. Katie Holmes is the hottest ever in this flick, Nick Stahl does some decent work as does Marsden. And who doesn't enjoy William Sadler in this? Not high art, but entertaining.
      Where is the mention of the "so high he was functionally retarded" Albino? Damn that kid had no future.

And whenever I hear "Flagpole Sitta" I think of this movie. And Katie Holmes gettin' the grope on.

Also: woke up from an early crash catnap after the gym. What did I see? The face-meltingly bizarre Southland Tales. Or at least, the last hour. Wow. That was the oddest fucking thing I have seen outside a MSG-fueled nightmare of killer milk cartons singing Van Halen's "Jump".
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-13-2009, 12:54 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That Albino is a pimp who wasn't even a real albino. He's been in one of my favorite miniseries (Taken) and on the X-Files. That guy is awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah.

Chad Donella. I got names. Never got any respect. Neither does Bruce Greenwood, especially Evil Bruce Greenwood.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-13-2009, 01:08 PM. Reason: Absent-mindedly forgetting the Greenwood.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Have you never seen Southland Tales?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never. In media res, it was hilarious.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh man, go check that out. In fact, that needs to be in Ari's thread.

Comment

• I think I might.

It was just bizarre enough to keep me interested.

And the "pimps don't commit suicide" line had me rolling the first time I heard The Rock say it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That movie makes absolutely no sense. It's glorious.

Comment

• Awesome.

Aaaaaand queued. Along with A Boy and His Dog.

Shit. This is a great day.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-13-2009, 01:32 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously. I think I may have went off on that movie on an episode of the cast, but the more I think about it, the more I enjoy it cause it's so fucked up.

Comment

• You did go off on it during an episode. But I hear the movie is so long and unpleasent. It's impossible to actually enjoy it on some kind of level.

But, I saw the Wraith. So what do I know?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It is way too long. If you go into it knowing that people hate it, you may like it. There are some great ideas in there, Richard Kelly just needs someone to say NO.

Comment

• Any flick that uses a Blur song for the end credits can't be all bad.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It also stars Jon Lovitz as a bleached blonde nazi cop.

Comment

Working...
                                X