Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No hate on Terminator, but T2 was the first one I saw, so it will forever hold a special place in my heart.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Pretty sure I saw it first as well, unless I saw the first on late night TV and didn't remember. T2 was one of the handful of movies my dad ever took me to see.

Comment

• Prey is the most Disney Predator film ever.

At times, it's nothing more than Mulan with Predator DLC.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

It's definitely not dumb compared to most of the Segal/Van Damme movies of the time for sure. And I wasn't going to subject Sarah to T3 for her first Terminator movie, so T2 was the dumb sweet spot for Terminator movies. The dumbest part of the whole movie to me is the box of roses in the mall, and how it ended up in the music video. I showed Sarah that after the movie, and she had the same reaction I think we all did at the time when they actually got Arnold to be in the video.
          I'd say that without the added context of the promotional material it would just be on the nose imagery, but I get what you mean to a degree even though I love the song and the cameo in the music video.

If anything, the worst offender was the nondiegetic George Throrogood.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

I'd say that without the added context of the promotional material it would just be on the nose imagery, but I get what you mean to a degree even though I love the song and the cameo in the music video.

If anything, the worst offender was the nondiegetic George Throrogood.
            DUDE. When Bad to the Bone came on Sarah goes "this seems like it's going to have some good musical cues' and I lost my mind. I was like this is the most lame boomer fucking choice of music for a goddamn future cyborg killing machine. GNR saves the licensed music. You Could Be Mine was always my second favorite GNR song behind Estranged.

Comment

• Hell yeah dude. Estranged doesn't get nearly enough praise.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmA...GunsNRosesVEVO

The dolphins were ahead of their time and people just didn't get it man.

Comment

• Man, how cool were the 90s. MTV was had multiple 7+ minute long GNR music videos playing in hour blocks of videos. 92 was really the American peak. Empires been in decline since then.

Comment

• I sometimes forget Axl was as into Elton and Bernie as he was/is in the Illusion years. In retrospect, It was a fine step forward into that next stage for that band but then it all went sideways as it often does.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmA...GunsNRosesVEVO

The dolphins were ahead of their time and people just didn't get it man.
                      Yeah, that still rules.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE TERMINATOR is still Cameron's best film. I like T2 well enough but the first film is a lean, mean, nasty little movie that has zero fat on it. Get in, tell the story, get out. Just fucking AWESOME.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I’ll raise you Aliens, my friend. That’s his masterpiece for me. And The Abyss still has a special place in my heart.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            THE TERMINATOR is still Cameron's best film. I like T2 well enough but the first film is a lean, mean, nasty little movie that has zero fat on it. Get in, tell the story, get out. Just fucking AWESOME.
                            I'm with you man. T2 is okay and all that, but the first one is borderline perfect.

Also, LOLOL Troy. PREY was awesome. Don't be a Jamie.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Man, how cool were the 90s. MTV was had multiple 7+ minute long GNR music videos playing in hour blocks of videos. 92 was really the American peak. Empires been in decline since then.
                              The best. DOLPHINS IN THE CITY.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• really enjoyed PREY.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X