Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duuuuude. I tried with my wife this weekend. Instead she said she'd rather watch Miami Connection since was 86 mins instead of 3 hours as I was bugging her about it a few weeks ago. SHE CHOSE MIAMI CONNECTION OVER RRR purely based on running time. I had to oblige unfortunately because I love that fucking movie and been itching to watch the new 4k transfer I got from Vinegar Syndrome. She was ready to bail 10 mins in UNTIL Dragon Sound started playing their hit song to which she commented "Why is this so familiar?" I had to remind her that I have the fucking vinyl release of this that I play consistently and it's also on my spotify list so it's like a weekly thing that shows up. Once the guys were in the apartment shirtless and playing a game of grabass over Jim's letter, she was fully on board with how awesomely bad it is.

RRR is going to happen soon. I PROMISE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

And for God's sake, get Moranis back as a cameo.
      Just before Afterlife came out, someone asked him if he was going to be in it, and he said(paraphrasing), “I’ve already played that character and done a sequel, why would I go back to it?” Who knows, he may change his mind. But I wouldn’t hold my breath
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lesley fucking rules for choosing Miami Connection.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Lesley fucking rules for choosing Miami Connection.
          Right? I legit had to jump on that. I had been pestering her like once a week for the last few weeks to watch it with me because I thought she would like making fun of it with me. So glad she did. Then we started going down the rabbit hole on the commentary and shit. It's so goddamn great/bad. She said "Why is this scene happening...WAIT WHY DID IT JUST END?"

It's like, "That's Miami Connection baby, that's Miami Connection."
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha

Hell yeah dude
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Oh don't get me wrong, I loved the movie. I just want the next one to have (if at all) the previous cast in the background giving exposition if necessary. I never need to see old man Murray and Fat Aykroyd with a proton pack on their backs going forward. I'm good. Now hopefully they don't regurgitate the Vigo shit. I'd shit myself if they some how (I have no idea how) were able to bring the Bogeyman from the cartoon into live action EVEN IF it was just a stupid quick shot like that Bug-Eye Ghost toy made it into the last one.

Seriously, this fucking thing would CREEPY AS FUCK if done right during a quick montage of busting rando ghosts like they always show in these movies:

I REMEMBER THAT GUY!!!! Yes!!

I’m with you as far as the old squad. Winston deserves his due in that capacity. I did love the Weaver-Murray scene we got.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll Do Anything is a comedy/drama made by martians who not only have no idea of how the movie industry works. But also don't know how human beings act.

Extraordinarily bad. Not a single chuckle in the hour we watched this before turning it off.
                ​​​​​​
                They should have just released it as a musical (as originally conceived and filmed). At least that would have stood out more.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Batman 2022 again. I love this fucking movie. It's so good. Dano and Farrell are incredible, and I cannot wait for that Penguin show on HBO. The score is awesome, and the Batman theme is up there with Donner's Superman and the riff heavy Wonder Woman theme.

Comment

• Watched a couple of older films in the past few days.

RUNAWAY (1984) with Tom Selleck, Kirstie Alley, Cynthia Rhodes, and Gene Simmons.
                    I remembered it being ok. It's really not. if you have any sort of fond memories of the film, don't revisit it.

TIMECOP (1994) with Jean-Claude Van Damme, Mia Sara, and Ron Silver
                    Holds up nicely! The plot doesn't hold up to any scrutiny but it's not that type of film anyways. Good fun.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Time Cop is the only JCVD movie outside Kickboxer that I ever liked. The kitchen cabinet splits is iconic.

Comment

• Hard Target rules, dude.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking love Runaway, Timecop, and Hard Target.

Checked out The Black Phone. I am so glad Scott Derickson left Doctor Strange 2 and did this. He nailed this one outta the park. It's fucking amazing. Don't watch the trailer if you haven't already and just go watch this. Ethan Hawke is fucking great. Jeremy Davies as the abusive dad was great. The kids are great and those last 30 mins are awesome. Fucking dug the shit outta this. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Comment

• Shit, is that on digital already? Well I know what I am doing this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Time Cop is the only JCVD movie outside Kickboxer that I ever liked. The kitchen cabinet splits is iconic.
                              AND YET BLOODSPORT > ALL THE OTHERS

It’s the Bolo Yeung effect.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The douchebags at How Did This Made (not exactly with their track record of great movies) are coming here to shit talk Hard Target next month.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X