Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have yet to see Everything. Looks like its made for me. Mind you i need to see Strange 2.

Rob, RRR is Fast and Furious realistic, set in India. Just enjoy the fucking ride. It’s a movie that seriously made me HAPPY.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I have yet to see Everything. Looks like its made for me. Mind you i need to see Strange 2.

Rob, RRR is Fast and Furious realistic, set in India. Just enjoy the fucking ride. It’s a movie that seriously made me HAPPY.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Dinner in America. A romantic comedy for assholes. Kyle Gallner was fucking great. Abrasive and awkward as fuck but I fucking loved it. I thought for sure that Lesley was gonna bail like 15 mins in but she ended up really fucking digging it by the end. The soundtrack is fucking amazing. Written, directed, and edited by one dude and I dug the shit outta it. Not for everyone but if it's for you then you'll dig it.

For anyone that wants to see this when it hits Blu in Sept, here you go: https://bestandfinal.com/product/pre...ition-blu-ray/
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I fully expect it to go out of print by Labor Day.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It was soooo good. May need to grab that on blu.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Men

Another A24 joint. It hits most of the A24 bullet points, and plenty of the Alex Garland style points as well. I enjoyed it a lot. Has plenty of freaky shit, a pretty affecting story about an abusive relationship, and all the performances are very good. I don't know if this is one I will revisit, but definitely worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Men

Another A24 joint. It hits most of the A24 bullet points, and plenty of the Alex Garland style points as well. I enjoyed it a lot. Has plenty of freaky shit, a pretty affecting story about an abusive relationship, and all the performances are very good. I don't know if this is one I will revisit, but definitely worth watching.
                The only movie this year that annoyed me more than RRR. But, RRR is at least getting an Oscar nom or two.

Comment

• Ghostbusters Afterlife

well that was great, and everything I wanted a sequel to be.

But really NOT AS GOOD AS RRR

Comment

• Sure as shit was better than Paul Feig's abortion. But old busters made me sad. No more packs. Just exposition going forward.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I seriously liked it. The lead girl was fantastic. It paid homage while moving forward. Everything the Feig garbage was not.

Comment

• I'm with Martin in that I loved GB: AFTERLIFE. Just great nostalgic fun. Everything worked for me.

And yes, it's not as good as RRR. Then again, what is?
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I seriously liked it. The lead girl was fantastic. It paid homage while moving forward. Everything the Feig garbage was not.
                          Oh don't get me wrong, I loved the movie. I just want the next one to have (if at all) the previous cast in the background giving exposition if necessary. I never need to see old man Murray and Fat Aykroyd with a proton pack on their backs going forward. I'm good. Now hopefully they don't regurgitate the Vigo shit. I'd shit myself if they some how (I have no idea how) were able to bring the Bogeyman from the cartoon into live action EVEN IF it was just a stupid quick shot like that Bug-Eye Ghost toy made it into the last one.

Seriously, this fucking thing would CREEPY AS FUCK if done right during a quick montage of busting rando ghosts like they always show in these movies:

Comment

• Keep Zedimore as the 'behind the scenes' financier and give small cameos to Stantz and Venkman. That's it. Don't rely on them to carry the franchise forward, carve new ground with the new cast. Don't ever make the film rely on the three surviving cast members in terms of plotting.

And for God's sake, get Moranis back as a cameo.

Comment

• yeah, Moranis cameo would be great. A small little subplot reunion with him and Janine would be nice. And it sounds like Zeddmore is gonna be all over the next one which is fine and like you said CAMEOS only. I don't want more than that. New cast, new ghosts, new shit going forward dammit.

Comment

• in the meantime, you're pissing me off with not watching RRR, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X