Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been meaning to watch Werewolves for like a year. I need to get around to it. Lot of people say it's the best video game movie adaptation.

Comment

• I mean it's good, but it's not the best adaptation. Not hard to adapt a cardgame whose premise is "Who is a werewolf?" but it was much better than it had any right to be and that's thanks to a great cast. Also, Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City is the BEST adaptation goddammit. I don't give a shit what any horror nerds or supposed RE nerds say. Seeing as we will never get the AMAZING George Romero script of the OG Resident Evil as a movie, I don't see how it could have been any better. Hit all the right beats, changed up a bit of shit but nothing that was lore breaking (that wasn't already broken by Capcom) and had Neal McDonough as a fun scene chewing badguy by the end.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Neal is in that? Shit. Is it on streaming?

Comment

• Don't think so. And again, I'm not saying that someone will like it if they have no knowledge and or interest in the RE games. I'm saying that as someone who has played and beat ALL of them and is a huge fanboy dug it. And FWIW I fucking HATED the Milla flicks and those were only RE in name until by like part 5 they decided "oh yeah, we probably should just throw the fans a bone, here's Barry, and Chris, Jill, and Claire, and everyone else..." Fucking dumb Alice and her dumb nonsense.

The new RE feels like the adaptation that would have came out in the late 90s when the games were hugely popular and it's basically RE1 and RE2 mashed together. Also, Donal Logue lol....his little "I AM REMINDING THE AUDIENCE THIS IS A PERIOD PIECE SET IN THE 90S" rant still makes me laugh.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I never watched the Milla ones because they all looked like dog shit. Donal is in this too!?

Comment

• Yeah. The big ape guy from Umbrella Academy plays Wesker as well.

Comment

• again, go into this like you're in high school, played the first 2 games, and then they released a movie and I don't think you'll be disappointed. I had read "how bad it was" on the RE subreddit so I had zero expectations but I came out loving it. It's like, WTF guys? You're mad because Leon isn't a white badass? Did you forget that he wasn't a badass until part 4 and Leon is still the lamest character anyway? OMG THEY MADE JILL NON WHITE THE MOVIE IS THE AIDS

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Yesterday. I really liked it. It was sweet and gentle, the bits of him googling shit people hadn’t heard of were funny and made me think about how random shit is connected. I’ll definitely watch again.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Beatles movie? It’s cute. I liked it.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Bob's Burgers Movie was charming and cute. Typical of the series itself.

Not sure this plays to anyone outside of the fan base. But I had a smile on my face from start to finish and plenty of hearty laughs.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I’ve only ever seen a handful of episodes, but I’ve always like what I watched. I’ll probably check it out eventually.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Halloween Kills is shockingly on par with 2018.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Candyman 2021

Dog shit. Didn't understand the original Candyman at all. Confusing as fuck. Made zero sense. Absolutely hated it.

Jackass 4.5

Zach Sashimi was vile. Just vile. 5/5 movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Candyman 2021

Dog shit. Didn't understand the original Candyman at all. Confusing as fuck. Made zero sense. Absolutely hated it.

Jackass 4.5

Zach Sashimi was vile. Just vile. 5/5 movie.
                              Dude.
                              Dude.
                              You were supposed to watch RRR.
                              Dude.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Dude.
                                Dude.
                                You were supposed to watch RRR.
                                Dude.
                                I'm about to rip RRR a new ass so bad that people are going to act like I gutted their precious Paddington all over again.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X