Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Would I rewatch it? NEVER.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Picked up Men In Black on Blu this weekend for 15 bucks. I still love the hell outta this movie. Tommy Lee Jones is a great straight man and Will Smith is pretty fucking funny. Loads better than the second one. And Vincent D'nofrioskslfjkd does some great fucking work here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Eggersuit" for the win. I gotta see that again some time.

Because I just finished BASEketball. I remember laughing when I saw it those many moons ago. But not so much this time around.

I must have been a dumbshit kid. Gonna go watch True Romance to wash that shit away.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, no bad talking about BASEketball. There is so much win in that movie.

Anything with Kenny is fucking greatness.

"That's so fucking WEAK dude."
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, Squeak is awesome.

I just remember it as being funnier. But then again, I felt like shit when I put it on. So maybe that didn't help my critique.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The locker room scene with the giant cocks is fucking great as well. Same with that little kid with Make a Wish.

Comment

• Yasmine Bleeth before the coke wrecked her life.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Slumdog Millionaire, truly a beautiful movie with a great story. I fell in love with this movie and I will be buying it very soon. Check it out if you haven't already.

Miracle at St. Anna...about halfway through this and it's okay...kinda lame but it has kept me interested so far...

Comment

• Just finished JCVD...cool movie, kinda depressing. The ending made no sense...I want to meet JCVD...

Comment

• I watched Brick again. Movie is fantastic and made around $500K to boot.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Made 500k or was made for 500k?

Because if it were made for that small stack o' green, then goddamn they made it look pretty.

Also: Nora Zehetner is abductable.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sorry, made for $500K.

And Gordon-Levitt is awesome in it. Glad to see us wavy haired eyeglass wearers out there kicking piehouse rat ass.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The fight with Jocky Mcspitsalot was great.

I wish I had thought to kick the fucking hell out of their shins first. Note to next-life self.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I liked Tug and his Mustang.

Nora Zehetner is damn cute.

Comment

• Disturbing Behavior. yeah it's a teen version of the Stepford Wives, but it works in my opinion. Katie Holmes is the hottest ever in this flick, Nick Stahl does some decent work as does Marsden. And who doesn't enjoy William Sadler in this? Not high art, but entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X