Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funny thing is my mom also did the same when I hit 18 when she rented Fight Club and Big Lebowski like 3 times. That just kind of made phase 2 of my movie opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Correction.

Evil Dead II and Raising Arizona opened the same day!?!
      Yep. ED 2 finished shooting way ahead of Arizona. Raimi visited the set a little bit and gave Barry Sonnenfeld notes on how to get the Ma Arizona discovering the kidnapped baby shot.

That shot going up the abandoned ladder and everything was a two person hand off with steadicams and a lift to shoot them up the ladder at 35 mph
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cannibal Holocaust.

Jesus CHRIST! Thank God I watched it with the Joe Bob Briggs breaks.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Lol. The only thing I don't like are the animal deaths. I mean I'm not a huge fan of the movie but I appreciate what it brought to the genre. Just can't deal with the animal deaths.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Raising Arizona? Amazing movie. Both leads are amazing.

But Big Trouble, to this day, is my #1 movie. Tied my HK movie love as a kid with Carpenter that I already loved.

I was 7.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Big Trouble is still awesome. I too was super young when shown that movie. Freaked me the fuck out when Thunder explodes. But for a time as a kid I wanted to be a truck driver thanks to Jack Burton. Then my uncles who were actually truck drivers told me the truth. Nope'd out of that dream right quick. I didn't and still don't want to piss in jugs.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When I buy my next truck I am getting it a Pork Chop Express sticker.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Cannibal Holocaust.

Jesus CHRIST! Thank God I watched it with the Joe Bob Briggs breaks.
                  My favorite musical score right behind A New Hope and Superman (1978)
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Birds of Prey

really fun.

Margo Robbie is again fucking fantastic. She’s Harley Quinn, just like Ledger was the Joker.

Comment

• Nah. Disagree. That movie sucked except for Ewan. The fight scenes were laughable and the supporting players were all meh. Such a disappointment. Seems like only Gunn can direct her properly as a character.

The Northman. Made me want to reinstall and play Assassins Creed Valhalla. Shit was brutal. That fucking noseless fella was gross. Skaarsgaard was a beast.

Comment

• GO TO YOUR ROOM ROB

Comment

• I had a good time with Birds of Prey. A little Ewan goes a long way.

Comment

• He channeled dome D&D Jeremy Iron!

Comment

• Considering Lea Seydoux is making more EMMANUELLE films, this thread's title is now appropriate!
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Considering Lea Seydoux is making more EMMANUELLE films, this thread's title is now appropriate!
                                Vindication.

Comment

Working...
                                X