Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Everything Everywhere All At Once is fanfuckingtastic.
    I want this. I need this. Can’t wait to watch it on stream after the theater run.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      I'll never really see Kevin's dad the same way again.
      Lol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, never heard of Cutter's Way but your description and imdb makes me want to check it out. You stream it somewhere?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Also, never heard of Cutter's Way but your description and imdb makes me want to check it out. You stream it somewhere?
          It's included with Prime Video.

Watch it while you can. It's notorious for disappearing for large chunks of time.

Hell, it went Out of Print on the home video circuit for nearly 20 years.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's also on Pluto TV and Tubi.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• sweet, I have all of those things. Will add it. Thanks fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Also, never heard of Cutter's Way but your description and imdb makes me want to check it out. You stream it somewhere?
                Yep what the fellas said, I watched it on Prime.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't want that capsule review to sound high fallutin' or anything, but I had it running on what was a perfect shitass Saturday afternoon so I may be grading it on a curve.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Moonfall

I have huge stamina for shitty disaster movies. I really do.

But fucking hell that was BAD. MT3K level bad.

2012 is Citizen Kane compared to this.

Comment

• ​​​​​Fantastic Beasts: Empty Calories is the more appropriate title for what will be in all probability the last in this prequel/spin-off/cash-grab/placeholder franchise.

It sits worse and worse as time goes on since last night (where our IMAX screening was 30% occupied at best). Nothing. Fucking. Happens.

And that royally pisses me off as this was delayed quite a few times. Mainly because of the terrible reaction to Crimes of Grindelwald and later COVID. They chose to forgo it's November 2020 release, reassess where to take this and change strategy accordingly.

Only... they didn't. This is the exact same film we would have gotten in 2020 especially when the main plot thread is (I shit you not) about a wizard election and how the baddies are rigging it in their favor.

​​​Oh. How. TOPICAL, Rowling and Yates!

Learned absolutely nothing and placed all the "Don't worry, we listened y'all!" narrative on firing Johnny Depp and replacing him with Mads Mikkelsen sleepwalking through the role.

If anything, the epilogue felt like a total reshoot/pick-up. Like how a TV show doesn't know if it's getting another season so they do the season finale in such a way it would also serve as a series finale?

Fuck this movie.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Boss Level

fuck yeah that was GREAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Boss Level

fuck yeah that was GREAT
                          what a fun movie, right?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah Grillo was pretty fun in it.

Comment

• You fuckers were right!

Comment

• I'd like to think I have decent taste in fun movies. Not necessarily good movies but fun ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X