Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much love for Cronenberg's Crash. I wanna fuck some scars! haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh man, that scar on her leg made me sick.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I need to see that ASAP...I think it's after Monster Squad on my queue...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Make it a double feature. haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Much love for Cronenberg's Crash. I wanna fuck some scars! haha.
            The ultimate definition of "The Feel Good Movie of the year".
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Last night I watched the doc that proves we as Americans need to come up with some kinda test to determine who should and shouldn't be breeeding: Jesus Camp. I love how the pastor at the end of the film was busted for engaging in some homosexual acts in real life. Fucking priceless.

After that, I watched a film that taught me that man is bad. He has polluted our planet and thinks only with his wang. Therefore, nature has created a weapon to end the reign of man, one chomped off dick at a time: Teeth.

Comment

• Jesus Camp is still one of the scariest flicks I've ever seen. And Teeth is just too damn hilarious.

Comment

• Teeth taught me that all men will rape a cute blond.

Jesus Camp taught me scared.

Comment

• Postal- (yes the Uwe Boll movie)--- Was not as bad as I thought it would be... I have seen worse...
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• X-Men. The opening scene and the Wolverine reveal scenes still kick so much ass. The rest of it is still better than Wolverine (minus anytime Storm is on screen)

"Prove it."
                      "You're a dick."

Comment

• Yup, yup, yup, and yup. Storm was a boring character anyway. Why the left that line in is still beyond me.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I wish they would have brought Toad back. I always dug him as a kid.

Comment

• Watched the end of What We Do Is Secret. Not sure what I thought. Had some good elements. WhatshisfacefromER was pretty good. Need to see whole thing.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• - The Wrestler, great film...but I don't understand the hype. Rourke was cool liked his character a lot.

- Be Kind Rewind...meh, had some cool moments. Makes me want to research more Sweded movies...

- JCVD...about halfway through...kinda cool, kinda sad...more to follow.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Be Kind Rewind sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X