Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    Me and the boys watched Blues Brothers on Saturday, epic as always.

Transporter 3 last night...meh, definitely the worst of the series.
    I was watching the blues also, it was in HD!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      Me and the boys watched Blues Brothers on Saturday, epic as always.
      Raisin' 'em right, sir.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn straight. Make sure they know both forms of music: Country AND Western.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          Raisin' 'em right, sir.
          You bet...and ask them about Star Wars...they'll tell you that the battle on Hoth is the best! Original trilogy FTW!!!!
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It's like my little brother knowing full well that The Lost boys is better than that Twilight bullshit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Make sure you finish the job with Near Dark. Don't leave him hanging Rob.

Comment

• I have a feeling that Near Dark may be a bit too much for him at the moment. But in a year or so, totally.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I concour. May want to wait until 12 or 13. Then he'll never think of the phrase "Finger Lickin good!" the same way again.

It also could make him go for chicks like May. Which wouldn't be too shabby.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-04-2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• I had them watching Army of Darkness on Sat after Blues...they were digging it, then I fell asleep and when I woke up they were watching the Cartoon Network Clone Wars...not sure how they liked Army...

Comment

• When will they be seeing Die Hard?

Comment

• They've seen all of them...more than once. They are amazed by the fact that I work in Nakatomi Tower.

Comment

• No kidding? I used to work at 1900 Ave of the Stars. Just up the street.

But I bet anytime you bring the kids. You say, "Yeah, that's where Hans ate it."

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            No kidding? I used to work at 1900 Ave of the Stars. Just up the street.

But I bet anytime you bring the kids. You say, "Yeah, that's where Hans ate it."
                            Nice! And I walk the staircases some time in disbelief.

Comment

• And you think to yourself, "That's where the LAPD got butt fucked on national television."

Comment

• Watched Religulous. Really liked it. Maher can be damn funny sometimes.

Also watched Hearts of Darkness. really good doc, but the filming of AN has always been so hyped up to me as this horrific disaster, which, while it was difficult as hell, wasn't as bad as I had envisioned it.

Also watched Cronenberg's Crash. So very odd. Spader's wife was smoking ass hot.

Also watched The Barbarian Invasions. Wish I knew it was a sequel. It was enjoyable, but not really something I'd watch again.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X