Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched THE PROTEGE with Maggie Q, Samuel L. Jackson, and Michael Keaton.

Pretty good. Not as action packed as I thought/hoped it would be but what's there is solid. It's missing some oomph to make it great but it's worth watching.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      SuperZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

at least the sequel has Terrence Stamp overacting it.

fuck, Man of Steel is better than them!
      I hardly agree with Martin on most things, but Man of Steel is indeed better than any other Superman movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There is hope for you kid. LOL
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Get a room.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• hahaha. Martin couldn't handle me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As with everything, the answer is always more lube.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dark Phoenix

It was by no means perfect and it probably could have been about 10 minutes shorter, but I enjoyed it and thought it was better than Apocalypse.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• ugh. That and Apoc never should been movies. Singer fucked himself with that stupid decade jumping shit that made characters who were supposed to be "old" looking the EXACT same in all 3 movies for the most part.

Comment

• Mississippi Burning retains all it's power. Still one of my all-time favorite films with Gene Hackman at his most badass.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Grown Ups. I didn’t hate it, but I wasn’t rolling on the floor, either. I feel like there was a lot of riffing that didn’t make it into the movie that may have made it better? I don’t know. The whole Sandler downplaying his wealth thing got old fast.

It was fine, but I don’t know about the rewatchability for me.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• To your point, there is something inherently likeable (and believable) about those guys hanging out and giving one another shit. We've all been in that group at some point in our lives.

And Grown-Ups 2 is brilliant in it's intentional shittiness.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• We watched the last 2 Matrix sequels back to back this weekend and holy shit I kind of love this whole trilogy now. For whatever reason this series works so goddamn well for me now when it didn't in the past. Not sure what changed but I kind of love Revolutions now. Everything in Zion I used to hate, but now I love it. I always thought the ending was stupid but now I'm all for his sacrifice. CAnnot fucking wait for the next entry now. We watched the trailer right after we finished Revolutions and got super hyped.

Also, these fucking movies looked AMAZING in 4k. The Zion battle was a sight to behold. So much shit happening on screen and everything was in focus and great.

Comment

• Neighbors (1981) is what they play in a loop in Hell. Every decision made is the wrong one from casting to music to even certain composition shots. Monumentally awful.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• sure know how to sell it.

Comment

• So Goddamn bad. Makes you hate that Belushi went out with this.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X