Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fucking terrible. Like I said on facebook, it has some fun ideas but the execution of all them were terrible.,

That fucking prison scene was fucking embarrassing. Everything about this movie was terrible. I had to keep apologizing to Lesley like 30 mins in lol.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God. Awful.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• IT's baffling to me seeing people loving this movie and giving it a pass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nah. Just Film Twitter.

It's CinemaScore was a C and it flopped both in theaters this weekend and on HBO Max.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The 6th Day. Such a fun silly Arnold vehicle. The "future" stuff is still fun, evil Terry Crews and Michael Rooker are ridiculous, and the
              Spoiler: end spoilers 
            half baked slimy Jeff Bezos
            at the end is still hilarious. 30 mins too long and also too short. I think this was the last of the early 2000 Arnold flicks I enjoyed.

Comment

• Leland Orser's death in Alien: Resurrection is still one of the few moments that make that movie worth watching. Somehow I didn't know there was a "special edition" of this which really doesn't add anything of note EXCEPT for the WORST cgi bug in the very beginning. Whoo boy that was terribad looking.

The underwater scene was neat as was the ambush with the eggs. I love Michael Wincott in pretty much anything and his crew was fun. Dan Hedaya's back hair should have gotten a supporting actor role. Brad Doriff is always fun to watch in anything as well.

Newborn alien is a neat design for something not Alien related. The birth scene is fucking ridiculous looking. Still wish we would have gotten a true Alien movie set on Earth at some point though. AVP/AVP2 doesn't count.

Comment

• As good as that underwater scene is, those fuckers all manage to hold their breaths for like 10 minutes.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hahah, yeah they do. It is a bit ridiculous.

The Dark Knight. Bale still sucks as Batman (never liked his Bruce OR his Bats) but Eckhart is great as Dent and of course Ledger still owns. Haven't watched this in 4k on the new tv yet and it looked fucking AMAZING.

Two-Face not recognizing Joker in the hospital until he takes off his face mask is still so fucking funny.

Comment

• Always wondered how it would have played out with Nolan's first choice for Dent. Daniel Craig.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Not a fan of Craig for the most part. Hate his Bonds, thought Knives Out sucked, but I did enjoy him in Logan Lucky. Eckhart was great BUT they made a mistake in killing him off.

Comment

• The Void

A nice little Lovecraft movie.

oh, and The Dark Knight is still the best DC movie.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Void sucked IMO. Great soundtrack, terrible everything else.

And the best DC movie is Batman Returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            The Void sucked IMO. Great soundtrack, terrible everything else.

And the best DC movie is Batman Returns.
                            i expected nothing. So it was ok. Not great, but ok.

I don’t like the Burton Batman.

Comment

• Best DC movie?

Superman. You're all nuts.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• SuperZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

at least the sequel has Terrence Stamp overacting it.

fuck, Man of Steel is better than them!

Comment

Working...
                                X