Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Tomahawk is pure ownage.

Comment

• Yeah, it was pretty great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bone Tomahawk is ridiculously good.

Greenland - I wasn't feeling this one. I know some of you enjoyed it but I just couldn't get into it. Can't even really put my finger on why.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aww, I loved Greenland. But if you're weren't in the mood for a depressing movie I can see why it wouldn't do anything. Like what has been discussed about it here earlier, it works for me because it just feels so real and less like a movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It might have been my mood, 2nd vaccine had me achey AF saturday and sunday and with a low grade fever so probably just felt ass.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Count me in as a big fan of GREENLAND.

As to us, we watched all four of the AIRPORT movies. I doubt I'll ever revisit these again but we had fun with this trip down memory lane with George Kennedy.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• His House. Fantastic little horror flick with some super creepy visuals and sound design. Totally spooked us a few times. Recommend it highly. On Netflix.

Comment

• THE TOWERING INFERNO. Pretty sure I'd never seen this before so it was a real treat to finally see a classic. It lived up to its reputation, too. Great fun.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    His House. Fantastic little horror flick with some super creepy visuals and sound design. Totally spooked us a few times. Recommend it highly. On Netflix.
                    Awesome movie.

Comment

• GILDA, with Rita Hayworth and some other male actors who don't really matter because holy balls is Rita Hayworth gorgeous.

7Ehs.gif

Comment

• RED SONJA - This should've been one of the better 80s sword and sorcery flicks, but this fell apart fairly quickly. Brigitte Nielsen looks like Red Sonja physically, but the outfit she was wearing was nothing like what the pop culture version looks like, and it kind of made this look more generic than anything to me. Also, her acting was pretty flat, Arnold was being Arnold, and you could tell he was phoning a lot of it in. Ernie Reyes Jr. as the bratty prince was annoying as fuck, despite his martial arts skills, and even Sandahl Bergman, a personal favorite, half-heartedly chewed the scenery in every scene she was in.

Fuck it, I'm long overdue to rewtach Beastmaster and The Sword and the Sorcerer, so I'm off to my TV.

Comment

• When I was a kid I LOVED Red Sonja and somehow preferred The Destroyer (I know why...Wilt!).

Comment

• we watched HUDSON HAWK finally. Good GOD, what a terrible movie. Everyone is trying to outdo one another on going broad and it completely falls apart.

Comment

• aww man. I like Hudson Hawk. It's silly.

Comment

• Watching Best of the Best at the moment cause why not, and even though I've seen this movie a thousand times since I was a kid, I just noticed that Kane Hodder is the shitkicker in the bar that fights the team on their night out.

Hahah. Fucking Eric Robert's hair/sweaters in this movie are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X