Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is. And it's sad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is and I feel that Bruce Campbell fanaticism peaked ten years ago. There was no reason for this movie. Even the Criss Angel looking kid getting killed wasn't interesting.

Coming up next: Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Pretty hit-and-miss viewing yesterday.

MADE OF HONOR- Hey, it's My Best Friend's Wedding, Gender Swap Edition. This is poop. Michelle Monaghan is not as cute with short hair. I'll bet you never guess how this ends. I even predicted a kaber toss gag.

IN THE BEDROOM- Pretty good. I missed bits and pieces but overall I really liked it. Wilkinson is excellent.

EAGLE EYE- Piece of shit. I really like everyone involved so it's a total bummer that this is complete garbage. Effectively, the computer had it's feelings hurt? Fuck you.

Comment

• I didn't hate Eagle Eye, but like I said earlier, by the end it was Portal: The Prequel. If only there was cake involved.

We finally watched The Wrestler. Pretty fucking great. Rourke is hard to look at though. I kept waiting for his lips to explode, but besides that everyone involved was on their A game. Marisa was tits, literally. Loved the ending as well. Was almost a tear-jerker. But it was no Man on the Moon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If the scene where Rourke is just looking at this doctor after he's told he can't wrestle. Doesn't bring a tear to your eye. I don't know what to say.

I do know I want to find that douche who said Tomei looked ugly and give him a righteous beating.

Oh and Todd Berry as Wayne: The asshole supermarket manager. Very inspired casting.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, Todd Berry showing up was a tad odd. But what a prick.

Sin City on Blu. Damn. This movie looks fucking glorious. Another demo disc for the system.

Comment

• Might have to pick up Sin City...although I already have the super deluxe version...

The Good Shepherd...watched about half last night. Kinda slow but very interesting. Does a great job of putting you into the story.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I have the super deluxe version as well. But the main flick has been remastered. Looks fucking awesome.

Comment

• The Spirt. Wasn't really impressed. I get the movie, it's supposed to be slapsticky and what not. But the characters are just bland and plot didn't do anything for me. Watch it only if it's available on instantview.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• JCVD. Wow. That would have been a lot cooler not dubbed. Definately was not him speaking. Still neat though. That dolly(?) scene was sweet; once again would've been cooler in engrish. Lips not matching words took me out of the scene.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Bourne Trilogy on Blu-ray. One of my favorite series ever.

Also saw 300 on Blu-ray finally. I liked it but I thought there was too much slow motion.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RE: JCVD.

The fact that I couldn't hear Van Damme tear up in French made me want to kick present Ron Silver into future Ron Silver.

Oh wait, that was Timecop...or was it?

WYAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! *roundhouses Zombie Ron Silver*

SUCK IT, McCOMB!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dirty Love...starring one of my all time favorites Jenny McCarthy. FUCKING ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES EVER MADE...my wife's friend suggested it. She has been forbidden from taking any suggestions from this friend. There isn't even gratuitous nudity...WTF?
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Bare Wench Project 2: Book of Wenches
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                                Bare Wench Project 2: Book of Wenches
                                And?! No review? Do I need to see the first one before I watch the second?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X