Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE Master & Commander
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was quite the slow burn and I loved that about it.

It was like Wrath of Khan if Khan had lots of scenes with gay undertones.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Master and Commander. Goddamn do I want a fucking 4k version of this. So fucking awesome. I think I remember Matt gushing about this and since I'm on a huge pirate kick atm this was perfect.

It deserved Best Pic over ROTK.

But, it was a huge fucking bomb for FOX. There is a 4K master out there, but right now...FOX has no plans to release a disc.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Color Out of Space was really fun, and unhinged classic Cage performance. His weird back and forth changing personalities had me cracking up. This finally convinced Sarah to watch Mandy, which is weird considering she adores Cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Master and Commander. Goddamn do I want a fucking 4k version of this. So fucking awesome. I think I remember Matt gushing about this and since I'm on a huge pirate kick atm this was perfect.
            My man. One of the best movies of the past 20 years.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Color Out of Space was really fun, and unhinged classic Cage performance. His weird back and forth changing personalities had me cracking up. This finally convinced Sarah to watch Mandy, which is weird considering she adores Cage.
              Mandy was so much better imo
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                My man. One of the best movies of the past 20 years.
                You ain't lyin'. Crowe and Bettany knocked it outta the park, so much so that it kills me we don't have a sequel or two to this.

Comment

• we should be on our 5th or 6th M&C film by now.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Mandy was so much better imo
                    That is very exciting to hear.

Comment

• The Lodge - guessed it early, but still fairly enjoyable

The Invisible Man (2020) - really dug this, can't believe it was only 7 million budget

The Hunt - ok dug the fuck out of this, hilarious, gnarly, a blast. Love it taking the absolute piss out of PC culture
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• MANDY rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo
                          The Lodge - guessed it early, but still fairly enjoyable
                          Show off.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dead Heat feels like the kind of movie Film Twitter would have championed.

But don't hold that against it. It's actually quite absurd and stupid. In a good way, as long as you can tolerate the non-stop quips of one Joe Piscopo.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Dead Heat feels like the kind of movie Film Twitter would have championed.

But don't hold that against it. It's actually quite absurd and stupid. In a good way, as long as you can tolerate the non-stop quips of one Joe Piscopo.
                              Outside of the casting of genre greats in bit parts and a really inspired bit of creativity in the Asian market, that one didn’t quite gel.

I’d rather watch The Hidden again.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Godfather

Sarah had never seen it. Still one of my absolute favorite films. Flawless outside of Sonny's phantom punched. Probably didn't get all of that one due to his massive hog getting in the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X