Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never said it was a bad movie, just one I didn't care for. It felt like any other biopic out there but with people I don't really care about. It did look and sound amazing on my new setup though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I absolutely loved the racing in it. The editing and the sound design were both top notch.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched The Lodge. Jesus, I was not prepared for that decent into darkness.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• SIN
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ari, YOU ME SAME.

Also SIN
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Where can I see this Lodge at? Not seeing it on Hulu or Netflix.

Comment

• It is on hulu

Comment

• I just checked.

Comment

• Called The Lodge

Comment

• Hulu's search thing is weird AF you have to search THE LODGE or it won't show up.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm watching CAPONE right now and this shit is wild. Hardy making a strong play to become the next Nicolas Cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I'm watching CAPONE right now and this shit is wild. Hardy making a strong play to become the next Nicolas Cage.

It's a legit good movie and I'm loving watching Film Twitter trash shit on it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think it's too unhinged to be "good" but it's definitely interesting. I think if it had kept it's original title expectations would have been different. Whoever decided it should be changed definitely fucked up.

Comment

• And The Band Played On because everything is terrible anyways and nothing is helping.

Forgot how many awesome people were in this as I haven't seen this since it first aired on HBO when I was younger. Interesting to see the similarities to how Reagan treated AIDS and how Trump is treating Covid. Spoiler alert: they both are shit heads

Comment

• THE TRAIN (1964) with Burt Lancaster. Really an excellent WW2 film directed by John Frankenheimer. Well worth watching.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X