Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCV is on Starz right now. That's where I watched it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Vivarium.

This was dope as fuck. Just a super fun Twilight Zone episode for the most part. Sticks the landing. Imogen Poots was pretty great in it.
      This was creepy as hell. Why, Rob, WHY?!

Comment

• STRAY DOG (1949) with Toshiro Mifune, directed by Akira Kurosawa.

Never seen it before. It's a very solid detective movie set in post-war Japan. It's funny to see Toshiro look so young (he was only 29 here).

Recommended. Not the best of the Kurosawa/Mifune collaborations but definitely worth a watch.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          This was creepy as hell. Why, Rob, WHY?!
          So goddamn good. When Imogen goes you know where? AWESOME.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Imogen Poots but I'm with Troy, geeeeze that fucking name. LUL
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Poots is not amused...

Comment

• Even looks like she just farted.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Impractical Jokers. One of my favorite escapist shows and I was pumped for the flick BUTTTTT as great as the challenges were, there were way too few and way too much "plot" that wasn't needed at all and that just fell flat most of the time.

Should have just taken it from Jackass and done nothing but the TV show but bigger budget.

Still worth a watch if you enjoy the show, but know that the plot is terribly unfunny and forced.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• In Fabric.

Wow. What a weird blast, I think I love this?
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Is that the one about the killer dress or whatever? The trailer looked good.

Comment

Is that the one about the killer dress or whatever? The trailer looked good.
                        That's the one. It's equal parts less AND more corny than that description. The trailer just scratches the surface of how weird, creepy, funny, absurd, magical it is. I'll definitely be revisiting it in the not too distant future
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Is that the one about the killer dress or whatever? The trailer looked good.
                          Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          That's the one. It's equal parts less AND more corny than that description. The trailer just scratches the surface of how weird, creepy, funny, absurd, magical it is. I'll definitely be revisiting it in the not too distant future
                          Just saw Gwendoline Christie is in this, so it's now a must watch for the weekend.

Comment

• The Gentlemen. A return to fun Guy Ritchie gangster flicks. Matty McHeyHey was pretty decent, Jax was British Jax, Colin Ferrel was fantastic as was Hugh Grant. Dug this a bunch.

Comment

• Jax is is like mild picante. You can bring it to the party and it'll get eaten but nobody's leaving your party raving about your salsa.

Comment

• Sonic The Hedgehog.

Not terrible. Actually really enjoyed the design of Sonic and the look of Robotnik's tech. Of course the ending sets up the movie that should have come out first.

James Marsden is sincere as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X