Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard that it's decent; not great or anything but better than expected and reasonably entertaining.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You also said Birds of Prey was good grave. YOU ARE SUSPECT NOW SIR.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Birds of Prey is great. Are you wrong again, Rob?

Comment

• Birds of Prey sucked man. Story was a mess, fights were well choreographed but ultimately boring, Margot still is the wrong choice for Harley, this Gotham was not even Gotham, the little girl was a terrible actress.....

That being said, MEW, Rosie, Ewan and Messina were all amazing. Everything else,not so much.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll say this, its above suicide squad but barely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'll say this, its above suicide squad but barely.
              I'd rather have another nasal swab than watch SS again, so that's not a rave.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'll say this, its above suicide squad but barely.
                ThiefOfJoy.gif

Comment

• Warner has yet to stick the landing for everybody.

These latest films, if you can call them that, have been pretty uneven and have been sunk by meddling and terrible miscalculation.

I don’t think they’ll ever truly embrace the absolutely strange but unmatched lineup of characters THEY COULD work wonders with and it totally sucks unwashed balloon knots that they all seem caught up in shortsighted attempts at zeitgeist trends that fly by night.

Just have some fucking confidence and conviction in the dumb pulpy shit you’ve got and work with it.

The more they bury that side of things the more embarrassing this headless fucking chicken of a brand will become to the general audience.

Birds of Prey looks cheap and shitty. I will reserve judgment until that lonely night comes when I’ve nothing better to do than lobotomize myself via Harley Quinn. But it looks cheap and shitty.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vivarium.

This was dope as fuck. Just a super fun Twilight Zone episode for the most part. Sticks the landing. Imogen Poots was pretty great in it.

Comment

• Not to get all Andy Rooney about things, but sometimes a stage name is warranted.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• watched two movies last night:
                        HANNA: this was legit. Solid thriller/action film. I still wonder why Eric Bana never became a star.
                        THE INVENTION OF LYING: it was ok. Some good laughs in there but it felt underdeveloped as a concept. When it worked, it worked pretty great though.

Comment

• Hanna fucking RULES. I've been wanting to watch it for months, but Sarah isn't interested. The show on Amazon is actually solid, too. Awesome film score as well.

Comment

• Good to hear the show is good. I dig the premise of the movie and could see it translating to a tv series pretty easily.

Also, we watched MY COUSIN VINNY last night. I've seen it many times but not all the way through for maybe 20 years. My wife had never seen it all the way through (just bits and pieces). Good God does this film hold up. Great fun, very funny, and very accurate in terms of portraying effective litigation. The wife loved it...I thought she was gonna die at the 'magic grits' sequence.

Comment

• Was Vinny streaming somewhere? Sarah wanted to watch it, but we could only find it for rent.

Comment

• LOVE My Cousin Vinny. Great, fun, entertaining movie. AND GOOD LORD IS AUNT MAY SMOKING HOT
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X