Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've been a busy bee watching movies...

- The Birds, classic Hitchcock. Effects (birds) are fucking ridiculous...but a creepy story that I had my sons watch...
    - Dracula (1931)...Bela Lugosi FTW...awesome classic. Van Helsing is awesome. Gotta give props to the old school horror movies.
    - The Black Book...foreign film about the Holland Resistance in WWII. Great flick the star, Carice van Houten, is beautiful. Great role, great story, beautiful movie. Take the time to check this out. The German name is Zwartboek...SNAPS just realized Paul Verhoeven direkted this...
    - Leatherheads...not very entertaining. Don't waste your time with this flick. I'm totally gay for the Clooney, however this movie sucks. Lame story, boring...etc.
    - Punisher War Zone...watched this last night, feeling really quite good. This movie is ridiculous very little dialouge. Insane visuals great music...from what I remember. So fucking over the top. Worth a watch or two.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Return of the Living Dead. One of my favorite zombie movies.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Columbine: THE MOVIE. Well I'm not sure what it was, but it was on the History channel last night and was fucking hilarious. Not because of what happened at that school, but because of the actor playing Dylan Klebold. It was so over the top that they essentially made it an action flick. I was in awe in its badness.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched, Tokyo Gore Police... a must watch! Tokyo Zombie, pretty damn funny! and Nothing But Trouble.... a classic!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I just finished George Wallace with Gary Sinise. This was a 3 hour TNT movie. Standard biopic fare with Angelina Joliee and Joe Don Baker in it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers...interesting doc talking about how much money has been spent on independent contractors in Iraq....

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers...interesting doc talking about how much money has been spent on independent contractors in Iraq....
                Did you happen to watch this last night, when you should have been playing L4D????
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Yup right after I got a BJ....

Comment

• getting a BJ that's fine, but you ditched us for a movie again.... That is so sad, I thought I meant something to you after Ari's wedding and all ... Anyway fucker, tonight and most likely tomorrow we are playing so fucking go on damn it...
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• ...I may...I may not...depends on how I'm feeling...It's been too fucking hot to do anything other than lay around...

Comment

• Los Cronocrimenes, aka Timecrimes. Damn decent time travel flick but there's one major issue with it and it deals with loops. Other than that, it's solid. And for some reason, fucking hilarious. I was hoping it would be the next Primer since that's what I read. Unfortunately, and possibly fortunately? it could never measure up to Primer. Check it out if you like time travel flicks.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Snatch.

Still a fun film to watch with a frenetic pacing unlike most gangster flicks. I forgot Statham could play subtlety.

I even understood what the hell the pikeys were saying this time around.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Who are you expecting, zie Germans?"

Comment

• Zack & Miri. I liked it. It was totally stupid but the actors were all great. I bought the sweetness at the heart of it due to Banks and Rogen. I think Kevin Smith would make better stuff if he had a writing/directing/editing partner.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The third act was stupid. Turned into a standard romcom. That's what killed it for me.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X