Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DC is so freaking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So it turns out BIRDS OF PREY (WE CHANGED THE NAME AFTER IT WAS RELEASED BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES HARLEY) is the best DCU movie. Wild!

Comment

• Uncut Gems. Not bad, but also not the second coming like it was made out to be. It was still Adam Sandler with fake teeth (or maybe they are real but still distracting).

Wish I would have rented it instead of purchasing it because I'll never watch this again.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Isn't it on Netflix?

Comment

• Not in the US atm

Comment

• Did you buy digital or physical, Rob? If you have the disc with an unused code I'll buy it from you. Save me a trip to the Best Buy tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Did you buy digital or physical, Rob? If you have the disc with an unused code I'll buy it from you. Save me a trip to the Best Buy tomorrow.

Digital. Rob hasn't purchased a physical disc since he got the Emmanuelle collection from CJ's trash.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ahaha, what Ari said.

Comment

• Sylvia Kristel is GOAT
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That one Emmanuelle movie that dealt with human trafficking was not what anyone wanted or expected.

Comment

• Emmanuelle In Space is the good shit.

Comment

• which is the one where Emmanuelle gets nude? I think I saw that one on Cinemax in the 80s.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            which is the one where Emmanuelle gets nude? I think I saw that one on Cinemax in the 80s.
                            I too saw this one. OVER AND OVER AND OVER OMG MAHDICKWASSORAWASATEEN
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              which is the one where Emmanuelle gets nude? I think I saw that one on Cinemax in the 80s.
                              Yes.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Time to rename this thread "What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch"
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X