Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    30 mins added to it. never saw the original, but holy shit I want more of this.

Well, the project originally started at Netflix before WB yanked it back.

Flanagan shot a lot.

Honestly, it's one of the best movies of 2019 and most slept on it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Blinded by the light. Loved it. I'm sure it won't be for everyone but it hit all the right notes for us.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DOCTOR SLEEP- I watched the director's cut. This movie is as much a genre change from The Shining as Aliens was to Alien. I totally get how someone could like one and not the other. I'm really surprised at how good this was. Also, I would absolutely die in the first two minutes of this story because I'd do whatever Rebecca Ferguson asked of me.

Comment

• Rebecca Ferguson is fucking smoking.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Parasite.

Fuck that movie.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I forgot how fucking much I love The Nice Guys.

Gosling is AMAZING in this still. Would love another flick with these two.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Knives Out. Yep, that sure was a movie. Didn't do anything for me at all. I did like Daniel Craig's shitty foghorn leghorn accent and his monologue near the end.

Comment

• MIDWAY. This is effing great. Real old school in a good way. Probably my favorite movie from Roland Emmerich.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    MIDWAY. This is effing great. Real old school in a good way. Probably my favorite movie from Roland Emmerich.

Another movie a lot of people slept on because they didn't like the director.

This could've easily been a mid 70s WWII movie.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Honey Boy. Fuuuuuuuck me it's a miracle Shia LaBeouf is alive at all much less functioning and/or out of prison. Don't watch if traumatic family shit triggers you. I know he was a joke/meme for a long time but that guy has turned in some pretty damn good work this year and I think it's time to reassess how he's viewed.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        MIDWAY. This is effing great. Real old school in a good way. Probably my favorite movie from Roland Emmerich.

Yay!!! Was looking forward to that!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched Dark Knight Rises last night because Sarah had never seen it and we had been drinking. I still adore Hardy's Bane...but man. Besides all the illogical shit in the movie, it feels like hardly anyone is in it enough, especially for a movie almost 3 hours long. Somehow nobody has enough screen time!

Comment

• That movie bores the hell out of me.

Checked out Good boys last night. Pretty fucking funny actually. That Tremblay kid was pretty great. Worth a rental.

Comment

• They Shall Not Grow Old.

This shit was fucking crazy and creepy to watch. Kind of wish I would have checked this out in 3d when it was in theaters. Fascinating stuff.

Comment

• Doctor Sleep-so damn good, but I realized I watched the theatrical instead of DC. Oh well, I'll just need to watch it again.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X