Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched ONCE...HOLLYWOOD. yep, favorite movie of the year with FORD V FERRARI in a close second.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was so bored with Hollywood.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Joker. Really dug it. Joaquim was great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE FANATIC- learn from my mistakes, don't watch this. It's an embarrassment for all involved. There's a scene where the actor guy is in the car and tells his young kid "hell yeah, Limp Bizkit! Do you like them? I used to listen to them all the time." What are you doing, Fred Durst?

Comment

• Poppycock!!

Comment

• Hahaha, oh man, it's so bad. Why did he decide that would be his job?! I have so many questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                THE FANATIC- learn from my mistakes, don't watch this. It's an embarrassment for all involved. There's a scene where the actor guy is in the car and tells his young kid "hell yeah, Limp Bizkit! Do you like them? I used to listen to them all the time." What are you doing, Fred Durst?
                There's a commercial floating around where a lady has to trade her car in because a Limp Bizkit cd is stuck in her car and as she's driving it in she almost runs over a guy carrying grocery bags.....yep you guessed it one Fredrick T Durstian.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Zombieland Double Tap. More of the same which isn't a bad thing.

Madison was pretty funny and of course ROSARIO.

Comment

• Freaks. Go into this blind. I had a TON of fun with this one. Goddamn. Bruce Dern is the shit.

Comment

• Ready or Not - Totally rules. Loved it. Wish it mixed in more real tension/horror, but was still great. Cracked up at the ending. So fucking dumb.

The Lighthouse - Wonderful to look at and take in, but ultimately I don't really understand what the plot was. I thought it would be a slow descent into madness, but he was seeing crazy shit right off the bat, so I got no clue.

Comment

• Ready or Not was great

Comment

• The ending is glorious. What a fun movie.

Comment

• Starting my LOTR EE annual rewatch. The fucking Shire theme hits me in my old ass washed heart.

Comment

• Playing catch up as my vacation winds down. Caught Brightburn the other night - liked it a lot. Elizabeth Banks' performance as the mom going from loving to overprotecting to realizing "hey, the kid ain't right" was great, and I dug the blink and you miss it nod to Rainn Wilson from Super.

I did feel the movie kind of held back a bit from going balls out with the story; not sure if it's due to a possible sequel expanding the story, or if there's an uncut version out there. The stuff it did show (man, that eyeball stuff gave me some cringes) was very slick and I wouldn't mind seeing Gunn and company play in this sandbox some more.

Comment

• Drive is still awesome. The soundtrack still rules. Fucking love that movie. Need to watch Refn's apparently batshit insane Amazon tv show.

Comment

Working...
                                X