Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The Predator

I expected hot garbage. Not bad. Not bad at all.
    Ehhhh it's pretty bad and a waste of an opportunity to do something neat. WHERE IS MY FOOTAGE OF THE GOOD PREDATORS RIDING ON TANK AND FUCKING SHIT UP GODDAMMIT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I couldn't disagree with you more Martin.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I WAS ENTERTAINED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• As was I, but in an apoplectic sort of way.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Predator is a hot steamy pile of garbage that I somehow made it through without getting to pissed so I guess it's not the worst thing ever.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HOLY FUCK I FEEL LIKE MATT
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just got home from Europe. On the flight home, I watched the following:

SHAZAM: pretty great. Very funny and very entertaining. Really dig this.

FYRE FRAUD: documentary. Interesting as I honestly don't follow this shit.

PET SEMATARY: turned it off after 40 minutes or so. I was tired and not engaged in the film at all.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shazam was great and Pet Semetary was balls.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Checked out Brightburn last night. Dug it a bunch. I'm down for more in this universe.

That car death was gruesome as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I just got home from Europe. On the flight home, I watched the following:

SHAZAM: pretty great. Very funny and very entertaining. Really dig this.

FYRE FRAUD: documentary. Interesting as I honestly don't follow this shit.

PET SEMATARY: turned it off after 40 minutes or so. I was tired and not engaged in the film at all.

Both the Fyre docs were pretty good. Funny watching them both since they had such different perspectives and agendas.

Comment

• I need to watch the Netflix FYRE doc now. The Hulu one that I saw was a little thin on what happened at the festival itself. I wanted more horror stories of what the people went through.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Godzilla: King of Monsters

I think I'm just not a fan of Godzilla movies. This shit was kind of boring and wayyyyyy too long.

I prefer Kong still overall.

Some of the fight scenes were okay but goddamn did this thing drag on forever. I started to fall asleep during the last fight.

Needed more Charles Dance and Coach.

that being said, this movie is filled with amazing one shots. It's just too bad the script was shit.

Comment

• That new Invader Zim movie on Netflix. Cute but I'm no longer in my early 20s. The alt dimension stuff was neat to see though. Reminded me of that scene from Hitchhikers Guide.

Comment

• Were you ever really here.

Sometimes artsy for artsy's sake is overkill. This one is either right on the line or slightly over it, haven't made my mind up yet.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• /posted from X-Men thread:
                                Soooooo I think I kind of loved Dark Phoenix. HEAR ME OUT. This is the first X-Men flick that actually felt like it came from the comics if that makes sense. I mean, that opening with the shuttle an the fucking president calling Prof X on the X Phone had me grinning so goddamn hard. It also felt like an HBO show as in it was pretty small scale (space shuttle shit not withstanding).

I liked they got rid of you know who pretty quickly, it was nice to see Cyclops FUCKING BATTLE shit finally, Storm doing Storm like shit (finally a good fight scene that had more than just fucking lightning) and that last train battle was pretty decent.

I'm not saying this is the best X flick, but it was STREETS AHEAD of Apoc and I really enjoyed it. Weird.

All of that being said, I still want my Disney+ X-Men First Class tv show for a season or two before a new movie, but in a few years. I'm fine with these characters sitting it out for awhile. Also, NO MORE PHOENIX SHIT FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS IF EVER.

Dreadlock dude was dumb as fuck tho and if you try to make ANY SENSE of the fucking timeline/alt timelines of these movies your head will explode. I mean, this shit was set in 1992 and if I'm remembering my Days of Future Past shit correctly, in theory these character are to age in to the original? It's so goddamn confusing but I was entertained like I used to be in the early 90's watching the cartoon as a kid.

Also, Sophie Turner is a terrible actress and this could have been elevated just a bit with anyone else in the goddamn role of Jean.

Comment

Working...
                                X