Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with Martin. It was ok. First one was way more fun. I’m looking forward to the prequel, hope it doesn’t shit the bed.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That whole franchise is one that I am puzzled as to the reason it exists.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RED SPARROW- definitely worth it to see Jennifer Lawrence's whole situation but that's about it. Dumb story trying to act like a clever spy movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          That whole franchise is one that I am puzzled as to the reason it exists.
          Spy shit without all the melodrama? I mean it's not high art sure, but it's enjoyable.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rather loved RED SPARROW myself.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Spy shit without all the melodrama? I mean it's not high art sure, but it's enjoyable.
              It's just there, man.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The first one was fun and in no way did I need a sequel.

JUST LET SHIT BE ITS OWN THING. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS A GODDAMN FRANCHISE OR UNIVERSE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rim of the World.

Not bad, not great. Seems like they cut out a bunch of shit as shit would just happen with no clear intention why.

I did like seeing Jimmy from The Mick show up though.

It tried to hard to be a kids movie in the vein of The Goonies/or even Stranger Things but I just didn't care all that much about the kids because you're just thrown in the middle of shit and there wasn't time to have them grow.

I did like one scene involving morse code and blood though. That was a neat idea.

Effects were ok but a bunch of it looked really cheap.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The first one was fun and in no way did I need a sequel.

JUST LET SHIT BE ITS OWN THING. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS A GODDAMN FRANCHISE OR UNIVERSE.
                    I kind of agree with this. I still somehow enjoyed the 2nd for what it was. A lesser version, but still somewhat enjoyable. Prequel looks nice IMHO.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Endgame still fucking rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Endgame still fucking rocks.
                        Funny story. My 8 yo pre-ordered the digital without asking. I was kind of but honestly I'm really kind of

Comment

• Pet Semetary 2019

Ugh. What a piece of shit. Went into this with high hopes despite the bad reviews but it was worse than I ever imagined.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeeeep. Trash.

Comment

• The Predator

I expected hot garbage. Not bad. Not bad at all.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched Jackie Brown for the first time in probably 5-6 years. Still holds up. Still wonderful. Still the best QT soundtrack. Everyone is firing on all cylinders. Also, Jackie is supposed to be 44? Jesus. I am an old fuck. I remember thinking she was mid 50s for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X