Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bash Brothers. Not quite Popstar levels but some surprisingly catchy songs and the theme was great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

pretty funny. Nails all of the cliches with pinpoint accuracy.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That movie has ruined all music biopics since. It's all I could think about when watching Bohemian Rhapsody.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          That movie has ruined all music biopics since. It's all I could think about when watching Bohemian Rhapsody.
          Ha!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm hoping that Rocketman does something new but after the dumpster fire that was Bohemian, I'm not sure.

At least Elton fought for the R rating.

Comment

• I still like BORHAP a lot, cliched as it may be. I think Rami was effing great and the movie (bullshit that it is) is really well acted in general. It engrosses me and surrounds me with music that I love.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'd rather just listen to a cd.

Comment

I'd rather just listen to a cd.
                  I get that.

Still, the 'band' members (all 4 actors) are really, really good at selling the act of playing their instruments. I can watch the movie and get caught up in the moment of watching the band in action.

You don't like the film and that's fine. I happen to really like it and that's fine too.

Comment

• Word. I still hated Maleks fake teeth though.

Comment

• Agreed about the teeth, otherwise, I agree with Matt. Do I wish they had taken a few more risks and/or not been so vanilla about his sexuality? Perhaps. But it’s still a fun movie for me about one of my all time favorite bands.
                      And I get those that don’t like it. To each his own.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I'm hoping that Rocketman does something new but after the dumpster fire that was Bohemian, I'm not sure.

At least Elton fought for the R rating.
                        I think freddy would have as well. Queen were not exempt from the excess of the 70s & 80s.

Comment

• Brian May ruined that movie

Comment

Brian May ruined that movie
                            Ruined its breadth.

Comment

• Heard Rocketman was trash. Sad.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Minus one early 90s homophobic line, The Last Boy Scout still totally holds up. Forgot how much I miss Taylor Negron.

Lesley kind of loved it. She didn't want to watch it at first but after that opener with the football player pulling the gun, she was all in.

I miss this Bruce Willis.

Comment

Working...
                                X