Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished Doomsday, pretty bloody. I noticed the Carpenter homages and who knew the gimp from Pulp Fiction shows up.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's in my DVR...gotta watch that one of these days...

Watched Step Brothers; I fucking loved it. My kids loved it. My wife walked away. I loved the story and the humor was on point. Totally awesome...I will probably buy this movie at some point.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• StepBrothers was awesome thanks to Richard Jenkins. And the sleep walking scenes.

Boats and hoes indeed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just watched Shoot 'em up!!! Goddamn, I loved this movie!!! My buddy came over with a quarter of weed, a new down stem for my bong, an eighteen pack, and this movie. He said, "Before you talk shit, this movie has a scene where he kills everyone in the room in the middle of fuckin' this chick, and doesn't stop." SOLD! I think we should try a drinking game with this movie.... Drink every time someone is hit with a bullet. 2 30 pack minimum to play this game.
          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
          Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
          Steven Wright

Comment

• I just watched "The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made" in the netflix. I couldn't finish it but maybe you guys might like it. It featured a demon made of poop, a lesbian vampire, a baby killer, really (purposely) bad green screen, gore fx involving water melons, cgi using untexturized poser 3d, zombie jesus jerking off through his hand wounds. It was pretty racist, sexist, and gernally just a piece of shit. But, hence the title - "worse horror movie ever made". oh and it has butt and boob prosthetics like you would buy at spencer gifts.
            Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• That movie sucks. And I like really bad movies. But fuck that movie.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh and after the shitty fx of "The Worst Horror Movie ever made" I watched "Fantastic Flesh" on netflix watchnow. It was a doc about the history of special fx with lots of focus on zombies and wear wolf transformations and the end spent time on Grindhouse movies, which used minimal cg. The car crash in the middle of Deathproof was went over in detail. Pretty cool. My buddy Brandon worked on a bunch of the films shown, but sadly wasn't in the flick.
                Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Sleepers. Much love for this flick.

Comment

• It's very good even though the claims of it being a "true story" were shot to hell.

Comment

• I'd give it a 6/10.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Didn't know about the supposed true story angle. Doesn't matter to me. I just enjoy the flick. Even with skeezy looking Hoffman and his mullet of doom.

Comment

• Watched Goodfellas again. That movie is a goddamn beaut.

Comment

• American Splendor. I still love this movie.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Gingerdead Man.........................wwwwwwoooooooooooowwww wwww. i love that Gary Busey.

Comment

• Haha. Gary is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X