Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The films to see before ENDGAME:
    - THE AVENGERS
    - THOR: THE DARK WORLD (seriously)
    - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
    - ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
    - THE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

If you re-watch those, you're pretty well set for ENDGAME. That's as far as I'll go as to go any further would be to enter spoiler territory.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No one should have to watch The Dark World more than once.

Comment

• 100% don't need to see TDW before this. Re-read the wiki article if you feel the need but it's covered pretty well in EG.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still, the emotional resonance of allowing his mom to have an actual goodbye before bad writing killed her was nice.

I’m not spoilering a vague description. Especially not on a phone.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fighting With My Family.

I expected more I guess after people were gushing about it. Standard family biopic elevated by decent turns from Florence, Nick Frost, and Lena Hedley. Seemed like it wasted too much time in the middle with showing her not fitting in and by the time they SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE with the "HEY HOT CHICKS HAVE THEIR OWN THINGS GOING ON DON'T JUDGE THEM" message it was pretty much over. I guess if I was a 13 year old goth girl I'd have loved it otherwise it was ok. Not the worst thing nor the best thing. The Rock was decent in his 2 min cameo. I liked the credit shit more than anything however.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie. Not bad. Nothing special. Lol to James Hetfield showing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie. Not bad. Nothing special. Lol to James Hetfield showing up.
                Legit Het?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep. Plays a cop in a scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Yep. Plays a cop in a scene.
                    Scary thought.

Comment

• Long Shot.

Yet another Seth Rogen disappointment.

The moment President Bob Odenkirk appeared and all the schtick with his TV show, it lost me. Not sure what the reality is supposed to be and that all Goddamn "Let the camera roll and we'll find it in post" ad-libbing.

Theron and Rogen's chemistry is the film's best asset. You buy them, and they're so good together I want them to do another film. Hopefully a better one.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Also caught up on Captain Marvel.

If Disney/Marvel is serious about centering everything around Larson, they are so fucked.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Agreed on Captain Marvel.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bundy with Zach Effron. I really liked it. I thought he did an amazing job.

Comment

• He did a good job but I wish it centered a bit more on the killings.

Comment

• “Moar moider!” -Rob Hughes
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X