Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He does indeed make everything better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dune. I never want to hear Matt disparage The 5th Element ever again.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What a mess of a movie. Some neat production design and ideas but holy shit that last half is just so rushed. Also the voice overs....so many voice overs...

Comment

• That being said I am curious to see what Denis V. can do with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That being said I am curious to see what Denis V. can do with this.

From what I hear, his movie only goes up to Paul and Jessica being rescued by the Fremen.

Not even kidding.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seriously? Huh...

Comment

• I was under the impression it would be akin to Donner's Superman and shoot both concurrently.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• that makes sense. I haven't been following any of the news on this remake as I didn't really care until this afternoon after sitting through the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    From what I hear, his movie only goes up to Paul and Jessica being rescued by the Fremen.

Not even kidding.
                    So we're talking Dune by way of Lord of the Rings, huh? Interesting.

Comment

• Triple Frontier

Totally fine way to spend a couple hours with some whiskey and no expectations. All the actors are good, as you'd expect. Could even tolerate Charlie Hunnam's bad American accent in this. It's not the action filled movie I expected, but when it always feels more urgent when a gun actually comes out. It felt pretty impactful any time a gun needed to be used.

Comment

• That heist scene was pretty dope. I just wish it was Garrett Dillahunt instead of Garrett hedlund

Comment

• I actually didn't hate Hedlund in this. I was shocked.

Comment

• BAD TIMES AT THE EL ROYALE.

One hour's worth of plot stretched out to almost 2 and a half hours. It's not bad per se, just ungodly slow with the pacing. Jon Hamm is pretty lousy, though...just a bad acting performance, to be honest. Everyone else is pretty great, especially Cynthia Erivo who I don't think I've ever seen before. Very strong work from her. Hemsworth is pretty great in what is largely a cameo performance (he's really only there in the third act). I can't recommend it but it's also not the worst film you'll ever see...just keep your finger on the fast forward button.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I actually didn't hate Hedlund in this. I was shocked.
                              I didn't hate him, I just honestly thought I read Dillahunt on the poster and was bummed when it was Tron guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                I was under the impression it would be akin to Donner's Superman and shoot both concurrently.

That's what Denis V wants, but the studio wants to see presales.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X