Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to rewatch Machete as it's been years. Holy shit, I'm sure I'm totally late to the party here in saying this but DeNiro in this was pulling a Trump years before Trump ran. It's fucking ridiculous. Like DeNiro's campaign commercial is something I bet Trump wishes he could run.

Forgot how much fun this movie is. Jeff Fahey is amazing still. The weakest link is Alba. Just a silly fucking movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE.

Been a while. Still some really funny bits in it but it's not as consistent as some of their later efforts (like AIRPLANE!)
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE.

Been a while. Still some really funny bits in it but it's not as consistent as some of their later efforts (like AIRPLANE!)

The Enter the Dragon thing goes on WAAAAY too long.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I dont think I've ever seen that movie. I do love Airplane a whole bunch though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Christopher Robin. Nothing spectacular about it, just a very sweet movie. I’d watch it again, though I’m not sure kiddo would give a shit about it. It helps that I love Ewan Mcgregor.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I dont think I've ever seen that movie. I do love Airplane a whole bunch though.
              https://youtu.be/pVC5n6hYTFY

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Top Secret is fucking great.

Comment

Top Secret is fucking great.
                  Fuck yeah it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Never cared for TOP SECRET but I don't hate it. AIRPLANE! and THE NAKED GUN are classics, though.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The underwater bar fight in TS is one of the best scenes in ANY movie.

Comment

The underwater bar fight in TS is one of the best scenes in ANY movie.
                        YES. Also that scene that they do backwards but in real time. Fuck that movie is great
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Triple Frontier on Netflix was pretty entertaining. Nothing new but the cast had good chemistry and the heist was pretty dope.

Love,Death & Robots is FUCKING AWESOME. that third episode had some of the best fucking animation I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE.

It still holds up for me. But the commentary track is even funnier.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Triple Frontier on Netflix was pretty entertaining. Nothing new but the cast had good chemistry and the heist was pretty dope.

Love,Death & Robots is FUCKING AWESOME. that third episode had some of the best fucking animation I've ever seen.
                              Do you think it was rotoscoped with CG or something? It was like Spiderverse taken to the next level. Crazy.

Comment

• Had to have been. Some of those shots looked like real life. Made Spidey look quaint.

Comment

Working...
                                X