Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it will be an act of God if Malek isn't challenged on the Singer stuff before Oscar voting ends.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• As much as I don't like the blind and poorly led social justice efforts of the last few years, if the movements can ruin Singer and Allen's lives...it might be worth something.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Singer still makes tons of money for studios (and there are indications that Hugh Jackman's behind-the-scenes support is why he remains protected). He'll keep going on.

Allen... not so sure about.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Singer still makes tons of money for studios (and there are indications that Hugh Jackman's behind-the-scenes support is why he remains protected). He'll keep going on.

Allen... not so sure about.

Allen is just going to keep kicking the can down the road until he dies, then it's going to be as bad as when Joan Crawford kicked the bucket. Everyone gonna have a tell-all.

Singer being gay will cloud a lot of shit. So, not super certain what happens there.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We tried watching Velvet Buzzsaw last night. I lasted... maybe a half-hour 'till it bored me into falling asleep. That could have been the wine talking but I doubt it.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              We tried watching Velvet Buzzsaw last night. I lasted... maybe a half-hour 'till it bored me into falling asleep. That could have been the wine talking but I doubt it.
              Sounds like it's bipolar as fuck from what I was seeing people say yesterday. Sarah wants to double feature it with Suspiria tonight.

Comment

• It just reminds me how quickly these Netflix Original Films come and go.

Bird Box (and all the hype surrounding it) was just two months back. But it feels like a lifetime ago. Reinstates my growing concerns for something like The Irishman.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• When is that coming out anyway?

Comment

• Sometime this year, most likely around December. Replicate the Roma campaign.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Wow. Haven’t they wrapped up filming like a year ago?Those fx sure seem to take time.

On another note, Inception is still a master piece.
                      Last edited by Jan; 02-02-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Velvet Buzzsaw was no good.

Like, no good.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Noooooo. I was excited for that one.

Comment

• Overlord. I was not expecting that level of gore. Jesus christ. And the fact that it's played as a mostly straight war movie for most of the running time. Dug it a bunch. Just wish they didn't cut out all of the Cloverfield stuff as I was really interested in how it was supposed to tie in.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wyatt Russell may look like his dad, but he has the charisma of a wet sock.

For the things that movie does well, it really loses steam toward the end.

With that said, that first resurrection serum scene was worth the price of admission.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait, is the shitty main character Kurt's kid?

MIND BLOWN. Dude has ZERO of his dad's acting skills.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X