Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also completely forgot he was in Supernatural. He was such a bad ass vampire killer.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New Year's Eve triple feature was....eclectic.

We started off with drinks and watching to watch a horrible piece of shit to laugh at. We settled on Ready Player One. What an embarrassment that was. We at least got the laughs we wanted from it.

Then I showed Sarah Basket Case, finally. After three years she finally relented and was down to watch it. She hated the first 20 minutes or so, but after that she was on board and knew why I liked it so much. Now to get her to watch 2. Not 3 though, fuck that.

Then Bandersnatch. Not sure what I think of it. The performances were fine, and some of the options were pretty fun (mostly the Netflix option and the "FUCK YEAH" fight scene). We finished it then kept going with it prompting us to try other options. We got bored after like 3 more runs through though.

And yesterday I finally got around to opening the 4K bluray for Blade Runner 2049 I bought when it came out. Still adore it. Still so fucking great. Still awesome music to chill, work, or study to.

Comment

• Dammit. Guess I'll be the lone champion of RPO. I enjoyed the hell out of that movie.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, can't ride with you there Matt. I despised the book and somehow the movie was worse.

Comment

• We did watch a really, really great movie over the weekend: MARGIN CALL. Holy cow was this good. It's on Amazon Prime right now if you haven't seen it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Dammit. Guess I'll be the lone champion of RPO. I enjoyed the hell out of that movie.
              The movie wasn't bad and the book isn't as bad as everyone says. When I see people froth at the mouth about Ernie Cline and his nerd wet dream I just laugh.

It was a fun blockbuster movie. It didn't need to be anything more. I'm with you Matt.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ed Wood. Lesley was not a fan but I still fucking love this movie. So goddamn much.

Comment

• Huge fan of ED WOOD here. For me, it's easily Burton's best movie.

Comment

• I fluctuate between this, Mars Attacks, and Pee Wee's Big Adventure being his best movies.

That being said, if you are not familiar with Ed Wood this movie is very boring according to my wife hahah

Comment

• She cray, I wasn't familiar with Ed Wood when I first saw it and thought it was fantastic
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Funny story. Going to see Ed Wood was one my first movie dates in Middle/High School.

The lady in tow tried to hold my hand and my response was "CUT IT OUT, I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE".

I forgot all about this story until about 5-6 years, when the lady in tow met the wife and retold the story.

Fun times.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Funny story. Going to see Ed Wood was one my first movie dates in Middle/High School.

The lady in tow tried to hold my hand and my response was "CUT IT OUT, I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE".

I forgot all about this story until about 5-6 years, when the lady in tow met the wife and retold the story.

Fun times.
                          I broke up with a girl during this movie in the theater. She was bored and tried to leave and make me leave with her. I told her that I wasn't leaving. She said if she left we were over.

Still totally worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I broke up with a girl during this movie in the theater. She was bored and tried to leave and make me leave with her. I told her that I wasn't leaving. She said if she left we were over.

Still totally worth it.

Got a story like that. Freshman/Sophomore in college. Went to see American Psycho. She said she was bouncing and that I needed to take her back to the dorms.

I let that chick spend the next hour fucking around in the lobby.

Her response? We should've went and seen The Real Cancun! EDIT: I think she said Real Cancun. Either way it was something fucking stupid. She's the reason why I can't enjoy Death to Smoochy, but that's another story.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I got offered a bj to leave JOE VS THE VOLCANO early.

Needless to say, I ended up finishing that film a year or so later on VHS.

Comment

• My heart always warms to the scene where Ed meets Orson Welles and, playing against the cliche, he turns out to be a great guy who can relate to Ed's struggles and motivates him to finish Plan 9.

God damn. What a movie.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X