Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Marshall, really made me want to fuck the snot out of Mila Kunis.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, I'm usually not a fan of her, but she looked decent in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Those sweded films remind me of Demetri Martin for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
          LOLOMFG

I love how he mimics the way she runs with the police baton.

"We got a war zone down here!"
          I love how the T-1000 has British Police Bobby Hat on.

"Get a grip, John! This is intense."

"I need a vacation."

And the screaming after he revealed his metal arm was great.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• A Scanner Darkly. One of my favorite movies based on one of my favorite works by PKD. Also, the closest adaptation yet. I have seen this movie dozens of times (shit, I saw it like 5 times in the theater) and it's still fucking amazing. One of my favorite RDJ roles ever as well. I'd fucking kill for Linklater to do more of PKD's books in the same style. Even his short stories. Seeing "Beyond Lies the Wub" done would be awesome. Would actually be a great PIXAR type short.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Had that on instant forever. Haven't got 'round to it.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• as far as adapations go:

A Scanner > Blade Runner

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  as far as adapations go:

A Scanner > Blade Runner
                  As far as movies go:

Blade Runner > A Scanner Darkly

I see what it's trying to do and I admit to have not seen Linklater's other films but it's a very very VERY talky movie.

I still like the suits though. I can't even imagine how that would have looked in real life.

Comment

• To be honest though, (and I fucking love Blade Runner) A Scanner Darkly works way better with the material. Blade Runner isn't that close to the original book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep". Blade Runner is a great sci-fi flick but A Scanner is way more interesting, in my opinion.

Comment

• I see your point but Scanner was a one and done for me. Somehow, the ideas about memory and life are facinating but to hear people talk about them can be some of the dullest things in existence.

Comment

• See: Waking Life.

Then: cry. A lot.

And then: hit DickLink in the shin with a tee-ball bat.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          See: Waking Life.

Then: cry. A lot.

And then: hit DickLink in the shin with a tee-ball bat.
                          What weapon can I use on him for Fast Food Nation?

Comment

• Waking Life is great. Fast Food Nation can suck on my taint.

Comment

• The glaive from Krull.

And if that fails, do a barrel roll.

Also: drink every time you see Wiley Wiggins do the sinus pinch in Dazed and Confused. You will die when he gets to the Emporium.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-14-2009, 03:20 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not crazy about the glaive. I will accept the "HAND GUN" from Videodrome however.

Comment

Working...
                                X