Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream warriors is the best. Not even a fucking question.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That is correct.

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP- I really liked the first Ant-Man movie and thought this one was even better. I think the main push of the story was interesting enough that it was okay that the villains are basically non-existent. All the sizing gimmicks were a lot of fun, too. Michael Pena once again steals the show but, surprisingly, the creepy tall guy on the crew had the best laugh in a great pay-off to a side gag.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        That is correct.

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP- I really liked the first Ant-Man movie and thought this one was even better. I think the main push of the story was interesting enough that it was okay that the villains are basically non-existent. All the sizing gimmicks were a lot of fun, too. Michael Pena once again steals the show but, surprisingly, the creepy tall guy on the crew had the best laugh in a great pay-off to a side gag.
        Truth serum
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The original and New Nightmare have the same basic problem. Great concept, iffy execution, which was a continuous problem of Craven's.

Respectfully, always found him the most overrated of the 70's/80's horror directors. If you look at just how many of his films had to be reshot from start to finish after the initial round of filming, it's mind-boggling.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Dont you dare slag Craven

Comment

• I will go all Shocker on your ass.

Comment

• Truth serum. It's a bitch.

Deadly Friend, Scream 2, Cursed, Scream 4. All cases where heavy reshoots came in after the first cuts left "Aw, CHRIST!" reactions (I know there was another example in Craven's CV that escapes me - Anderson would probably know). Too many examples to look away.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Dream warriors is the best. Not even a fucking question.
                  I like the beginning of the original more and thought that 3 was the start of Fred’s slide into JOKEMAN territory.

Can’t unsee Bill Maher trying to get in Nancy’s pants every time I see it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    I like the beginning of the original more and thought that 3 was the start of Fred’s slide into JOKEMAN territory.

Dude. Now I can't unsee it. Fuck you Russ. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Did that really happen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Craig Wasson.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I’m sorry Rob but it struck me the last time I saw it and I’ll never be clean again.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Truth serum. It's a bitch.

Deadly Friend, Scream 2, Cursed, Scream 4. All cases where heavy reshoots came in after the first cuts left "Aw, CHRIST!" reactions (I know there was another example in Craven's CV that escapes me - Anderson would probably know). Too many examples to look away.

Serpent and the Rainbow, Music of the Heart and Swamp Thing all got recut too.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Serpent and the Rainbow, Music of the Heart and Swamp Thing all got recut too.
                              Serpent and the rainbow had some odd tonal shifts as I recall. Been 25+ years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• HALLOWEEN (1978) and HALLOWEEN II (1981).

It was fun to watch these again. I hadn't seen the original in at least 10 years, and I hadn't seen the sequel since the 80s. My wife had never seen any of them all the way through, and it was fun to watch how the first one totally reeled her in...the damned thing still works. The sequel is a noticeable drop in quality and craftsmanship from the first one, but it's still enjoyable for what it is.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X