Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Billy or Troy telling us how wrong we are lol
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Cue Billy or Troy telling us how wrong we are lol

You already know you're wrong even in jest. I've done my duty.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A quiet place. Liked it, didn't love it. Nothing especially bad about it but for some reason it didn't feel like a home run to me, more like a double with an error. I can see why others love it, it just didn't floor me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            three is such a bore though....

Watched Sunshine for the first time since it came out. Forgot how much I enjoy this odd movie. Hilarious seeing so many bigger names in this now, and even though most people hate the 3rd act, I still dig everything that happens.

Sunshine owns. The third act is bat shit insane, but I love it.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            mother!- boy, is this not great. I love Lawrence and Aronofsky but is probably 70% a miss. I thought Lawrence had a good performance and I like what they did with the camera work but that's about it.
            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Cue Billy or Troy telling us how wrong we are lol

wtf? I believe my words on this here forum were "mother is one of the worst movies I've seen in my life."

Comment

• Thought that movie was overhyped a tad. It was good, but it wasn't great.

Tag. Surprisingly not terrible? The leads all worked really well with each other and Renner was great. For a movie based on a story of old dudes playing tag for 30 years, it was decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                wtf? I believe my words on this here forum were "mother is one of the worst movies I've seen in my life."
                Oh shit, my bad. I thought you were here championing it like it was some amazing life changing thing.

BILLY DOESN'T HAVE TERRIBLE TASTE GUYS!

Comment

• Ouija: Origins of Evil - Remember people saying this was better than to be expected. I guess? maybe? It was mostly boring.

Occulus - Did not expect that! This was pretty great. All the "tricks" played on the leads were really good, and I liked the smooth transitions from flashbacks to present day.

Under The Shadow - Iranian film, set during the Iran/Iraq war. Almost the entire movie takes place inside a small apartment complex where the neighbors all know each other. Very fucking good. Has some legit scares in it and some crazy visuals (the war gets REAL close to home). Definitely recommend watching it.

Comment

• The Ouija sequel was not bad imo. Had some cool ideas and shots. Plus it got weird near the end.

Is the oculus movie the one with Starbuck from BSG?

Comment

• Yeah, that's the one. It's great until the last couple minutes where they're clearly trying to set up a franchise.

Comment

• It had Slater from Dazed and Confused in it too right? I thought it wasnt terrible but I disliked the lead.

Comment

• YES! Shit that's what else he is in. I recognized him from Empire Records.

Lead as in him? Or the Guardians/Who lady?

Comment

• Karen Gillian or whatever. I think she's a terrible actress.

Comment

• Mother! was great. But, I like Aronofsky.

I am starting to believe in the Tag conspiracy theory though. The theory that states WB added in Hannibal Burress via Special Edition style CG due to bad test audience screenings.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just talked about that to ceej the other day. Some scenes were most def added after the fact

Comment

Working...
                                X