Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about Upgrade.

Looks like MANTIS meets ManBorg.

What the fuck is Blumhouse Tilt?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Curious about Upgrade.

Looks like MANTIS meets ManBorg.

What the fuck is Blumhouse Tilt?
      I'm still thinking about it. Seriously love this movie and want that sequel right fuxking now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heard great things about UPGRADE. looking forward to seeing it eventually.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          PASSENGERS

God help me, I thought this was kinda great. I knew about the big twist and was expecting to hate the film for it, but I thought that it was honestly played pretty great and Pratt and Lawrence handled her learning the truth in a fairly honest way.

Also, space looked really, really cool in this movie. The production design was also first rate.

It's not a classic or anything, but it exceeded my expectations by a country mile.
          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Dug that movie but felt that it could have been pushed a bit further or the twist saved for later.
          Yeah, I got some recent dirt on what happened. Long story short, Sony and the producers basically wanted it to flop as a means to write it off (See: The Producers) and did everything in their power to take it as far from that script that wowed people as possible.

Spoiler: Spoilers SOOOON 
          The script was originally told entirely from Lawrence's POV, starting the moment she wakes up. And you're left wondering what the deal with Pratt is. Then the movie unfolds as it does... except he dies and she's left alone... until the final scene where she wakes someone else up...
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-20-2018, 08:44 PM.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I may need to rewatch this soon.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Summer of 84. Checked this out last night. Wasn't too bad. The kids were all believable, the soundtrack was on point, and the ending worked really well for me. My only gripe was that it was a bit bloated and could have used about 15 mins cut. Otherwise I totally recommend this.

Comment

• Upgrade is worth your fucking time guys. And yeah, SEQUEL NOW PLEASE
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Upgrade. Fucking LOVED this. Yeah the trailer spoiled some shit, but not everything. The gore in this was ridiculous when it happened. It's a nice slow burn which really works to its advantage. LOVED this world and LOVED the ending.
                  Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Upgrade is worth your fucking time guys. And yeah, SEQUEL NOW PLEASE
                  Just got done watching it, and I concur with my esteemed colleagues here. It's the goods. It takes its time getting where it needs to go storywise, but when it gets there, it's SO worth it.

Count me in for a sequel, as well as some side films in this franchise, 'cause it's a neat little world for playing in.

Comment

• Critters 2 totally still holds up. Ceej and I watched it last night as it's been years. Pretty sure we saw some of The Fifth Element Mongalores in the opening bounty hunter shots. Everything with them is great as well still, ESPECIALLY EDDIE DEEZEN. Totally forgot he was in this.

I've said it before, but this series is RIPE for a remake that focuses more on the bounty hunters and their culture. The Crites are still better than the gremlins (not in design obviously) if only because of how they act and work together.

Barry Corbin dual wielding pistols is still great.

Comment

Critters 2 totally still holds up. Ceej and I watched it last night as it's been years. Pretty sure we saw some of The Fifth Element Mongalores in the opening bounty hunter shots. Everything with them is great as well still, ESPECIALLY EDDIE DEEZEN. Totally forgot he was in this.

I've said it before, but this series is RIPE for a remake that focuses more on the bounty hunters and their culture. The Crites are still better than the gremlins (not in design obviously) if only because of how they act and work together.

Barry Corbin dual wielding pistols is still great.

I love the holy hell out of Critters 1,2,3.

Totally thrilled for the upcoming Shout set.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• three is such a bore though....

Watched Sunshine for the first time since it came out. Forgot how much I enjoy this odd movie. Hilarious seeing so many bigger names in this now, and even though most people hate the 3rd act, I still dig everything that happens.

Comment

three is such a bore though....

Watched Sunshine for the first time since it came out. Forgot how much I enjoy this odd movie. Hilarious seeing so many bigger names in this now, and even though most people hate the 3rd act, I still dig everything that happens.
                          I never saw this. The trailer looked fucking amazing. Then I heard it was a bummer. I need to watch it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• mother!- boy, is this not great. I love Lawrence and Aronofsky but is probably 70% a miss. I thought Lawrence had a good performance and I like what they did with the camera work but that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              mother!- boy, is this not great. I love Lawrence and Aronofsky but is probably 70% a miss. I thought Lawrence had a good performance and I like what they did with the camera work but that's about it.
                              Red letter media review of this is pretty funny

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Mother sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X