Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    De-aging?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, DeNiro and a few others. They movie takes place over 50 years.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Yeah, DeNiro and a few others. They movie takes place over 50 years.
      Right

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Yeah, sorry Ingrid. It's just too good.
        Not a fan of most of Scorsese’s stuff; Gangs of New York is the only one I can remotely stand. DiCaprio generally doesn’t do much for me and I can’t stand Jonah Hill. Like truely can’t stand him. Couple that with a subject that I couldn’t give a tiny rat’s ass about and you have a concoction for “meh, no thanks” in my book. Sorry, guys. You can have my share.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Not a fan of most of Scorsese’s stuff; Gangs of New York is the only one I can remotely stand. DiCaprio generally doesn’t do much for me and I can’t stand Jonah Hill. Like truely can’t stand him. Couple that with a subject that I couldn’t give a tiny rat’s ass about and you have a concoction for “meh, no thanks” in my book. Sorry, guys. You can have my share.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Hocken????? That you?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

• Hahahah. Perfect tim
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wolf of Wall Street is fucking awesome. 3hrs just flies by. Might be my favorite Scorcese.

And I hated Gangs of New York and Infernal Affairs: Irish edition.
                  Last edited by Martin; 07-03-2018, 07:09 AM.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I LOVE Gangs. So much. SO MUCH.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just found it boring as fuck. Day-Lewis is great to watch, but it was so predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I LOVE Gangs. So much. SO MUCH.
                        Team Rerb on this one. And on The Departed. Hell on just about any Scorsese.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• didn't care for GONY apart from DDL's performance and the opening sequence with Neeson.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I also love The Departed. Best Marky Mark movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Team Rerb on this one. And on The Departed. Hell on just about any Scorsese.
                              Problem with The Departed is that the original is superior, and the performances are too. Maybe beside Nicholson. He's good.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              didn't care for GONY apart from DDL's performance and the opening sequence with Neeson.
                              Same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Problem with The Departed is that the original is superior, and the performances are too. Maybe beside Nicholson. He's good.

Same.
                                Still a good movie. I measure the films independent of one another. Is the original better? Arguably, but does that diminish The Departed? Not for me. Marky Mark is at his Markiest, Leo is out there Leo'ing the fuck out of things, Matt Damon being a complete fucking slime ball which he should do more of and fucking President Bartlet out here just running black ops shit? Add Nicholson and yeah, I'm ALL THE WAY IN on that shit.

But I won't jihad over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X