Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Quantum of Solace. Good flick, liked CR better.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I watched Terminator on instant view, damn thing was full screen but it was still great seeing the Gov in action. Can't believe that guy was 37 at the time of the film.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Bill Paxton cracks me up in that flick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's great and I had no idea Dick Miller who is a mainstay in all of Joe Dante's films is the gun store clerk.

Comment

• indeed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And perhaps it's just me but I could see why they chose Nick Stahl in the third one. He and Biehn look similar, at least to me anyway.

Still, that Terminator theme is one of the great movie themes.

Comment

• I dug Nick in the third one. In fact I actually enjoy T3. It's more fun to watch than T2. But that could be because I used to watch T2 all the fucking time when it hit VHS. Also, I hate the shit outta Furlong.

"She's not my mother...TODD!"

Comment

• T2 is perhaps one of the few sequels to really improve upon the original. Furlong not with standing.

But without T2 we wouldn't have had sweded T2, which is awesome.

Comment

• The sweded T2 is indeed awesome.

Comment

• Elements of T2 have not aged well at all. Boo to the thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        The sweded T2 is indeed awesome.
                        Never heard of this. Looked it up. What the hell?

Comment

• It's a play off of the plot device in Be Kind Rewind. Except that it's better than the whole movie.

Comment

• GOtcha.

Comment

• Believe me it is very good. There are also several cuts but your best bet is to go with the shortest cut.

"Ha ha, Raging Waters!"

"I'm liquid metal, I'm from the future!"

"Live with me, if you want to come."

Comment

• Ceej and I were laughing pretty hard when we watched it awhile ago. We still hate Be Kind Rewind though.

Comment

Working...
                                X