Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Irreversible had that as part of its sound design for the Tenia club sequence.

That's what it was! We haven't seen Lobster yet, probably a movie for next weekend.

Comment

• Lobster is really good, too, but there are a couple infuriating bits. I don't know why but I love the stilted dialect Lanthimos writes in to all his characters. it adds another level of weirdness to everything.

Comment

• Tomb Raider. Just go play the game. Goggins was wasted and it was boring.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep. Vikander is decent in it and I'd like to see her get a proper TOMB RAIDER movie, but holy cow was this movie a giant nothing.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• everyone talking about what a badass she was and I was just like, ehhhh. You know who is a badass? Sofia Boutella. Get her ass in these movies, get weird with it, and kill the bad guy in a way that matters and not just some boring ass fall off a cliff a thing. Whoops did i spoil the movie?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also Dominic West was terrible in this.

Comment

• Hahaha he was fucking hilarious with that crazyman wig on.

What a shitshow movie.

At least the first try knew it was dumb, this one was just an absolute chore to sit through.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I started second screening it within 20 mins.

Comment

• Same.

Wish I could have done that to Rampage the other night.

I just checked out immediately while the wahmun kept watching and enjoying the layers of dumb in the onion.

Not even a case of Dragon's Milk was enough to stifle my no-fun alarm.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Same.

Wish I could have done that to Rampage the other night.

I just checked out immediately while the wahmun kept watching and enjoying the layers of dumb in the onion.

Not even a case of Dragon's Milk was enough to stifle my no-fun alarm.
                      Rampage works only when there are monsters on screen. Otherwise this is a very boring movie with The Rock who seems to be sleepwalking.

Comment

• And the motherfucker has another one coming out this month!
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That shit looks terrible.

Comment

• He seems to pick a lot of garbage. I presume they make money?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have multiple coworkers that can't stop talking about Skyscraper. There are definitely fans.

Comment

• Universal did that soft banning on review coverage that they dole out via email. Guess who got one on Skyscraper?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X