Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rampage.

One hour of ehhhhhhhhhh who caresssss, and one hour of OMMMGGGGG DID YOU SEEEE THAT THINGGGGGG??!?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So is the first hour worth getting to see the second hour?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe?

Comment

• Since the child loves Spider-Man: Homecoming so much, I decided to introduce her to the first Iron Man yesterday. We’re watching it again. I had forgotten just how good Terrance Howard was in this.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He's so much better than Don.

Comment

• A Quiet Place. Eh. Shot really well, dug the creature designs, not a fan of the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  He's so much better than Don.

If only he could've kept his mouth shut and rode the gravy train.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Killing of a Sacred Deer.

I felt sick for the entire running length of the movie. It made me think of a movie that had some weird bass line you barely noticed running through the entire thing, don't remember the title. But I think I liked it? Most people must HATE this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      If only he could've kept his mouth shut and rode the gravy train.
                      That and if he wasn't so angry about people using toilet paper. Oh and the wife beating. That's bad too.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Killing of a Sacred Deer.

I felt sick for the entire running length of the movie. It made me think of a movie that had some weird bass line you barely noticed running through the entire thing, don't remember the title. But I think I liked it? Most people must HATE this movie.
                        It's fantastic and I have no desire to watch it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Killing of a Sacred Deer.

Irreversible had that as part of its sound design for the Tenia club sequence.

Haven't seen this one but enjoyed the Lobster quite a bit. One slow night soon I'll sit down with it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            That and if he wasn't so angry about people using toilet paper. Oh and the wife beating. That's bad too.

Well, I was trying to keep it MCU focused. But, that's true too.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Well, I was trying to keep it MCU focused. But, that's true too.
                              It was only a little wife beating, on his first wife. The other two he only smacked in self defense, according to his own testimony.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                And the fake math shit. And the fedoras.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X