Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's miles better than the shit book.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      This, Tombstone, and Open Range are probably my three favorite westerns of the modern era.
      You ever see Appaloosa? It's pretty good if you're looking for another one to watch.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        You ever see Appaloosa? It's pretty good if you're looking for another one to watch.
        YES!! And I really enjoyed that one too. Ed Harris is awesome in everything and Vigo isn't bad in it either.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ed is my boy.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When I think of the word gravitas, I picture him. And it's there in EVERY performance it seems.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE DEVIL'S REJECTS- Zombie should've just stopped with this one. It's so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                THE DEVIL'S REJECTS- Zombie should've just stopped with this one. It's so good.
                That opening is perfection.

Comment

• It's one creepy ass flick with some really fucked up characters, and I loved every second of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    THE DEVIL'S REJECTS- Zombie should've just stopped with this one. It's so good.
                    one of my top 10 horror movies. Fucking LOVE that movie. Super curious about what's he is going to do with the The Unholy Three or whatever, especially with how that movie ended.

fucking LOVE Bill Moseley
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ROAD HOUSE.

It's been playing for the past month or so on STARZ and my wife had never seen it. Still a hell of a lot of fun.

'Right boot.'
                      'Got it.'
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• quote that shit every week at least once with my boss. he fucking LOVES that movie.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dont eat the big white mint.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's so damned quotable.

And now my wife knows where I got the 'opinions vary' line from.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Also, Jeff Healy!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Healey was great. It's kinda too bad that he seemed to be relegated to being a novelty act because he could deliver.

Comment

Working...
                                X