Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yes. That part was great. Same with Z'Dar being an inmate and able to work with the guards hunting down Tango and Cash.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Speaking of Stallone, I watched Cop Land on instant view. Shame he never really continued that kind of acting.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Speaking of Stallone, I watched Cop Land on instant view. Shame he never really continued that kind of acting.
        No doubt.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• “I don’t need some fancy cologne to tell me I’m a man. Confidence is very sexy, don’t you think?”

Broncos with "Commando" rocket launchers mounted on roofs.

Comment

• That lego set is the fucking greatness.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just saw that biopic of Jesse Herd on YouTube.

My stomach shriveled, I lost ten pounds, and I never want to hear the words "pizza" nor "rolls" ever the fuck again.

Silver lining: the Savini NotLD is now on insta-queue. Thanks Netflix!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tom Towles is a great douchbag in that one.

Comment

• With hair.

Scared the shit out of me just a second ago just thinkin' about it.

Nice how it says "George Romero Present" at the opening titles. Oh you misspelled titles, you. Unless they're using the royal George Romero.

Then I just look like a dick.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-13-2009, 01:37 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just got done watching "WAR"with Jason Stathom and Jet Li...Ive seen better from both of them.. A couple good kills, and explosions, but nothing to write home about... At least in a week Crank 2 will be out, so lets hope tp god that it kills in the box office...
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• If Crank 2 does awesomely then my faith in America will have doubled. The fact that Observe and Report only made 11 mil makes me hate America.

Comment

• Oh, but what an 11 million it was.

I now like delusional, bipolar Seth Rogen more than stoned manchild Seth Rogen.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And I would have added our 20 bucks to that total, but we were sick all weekend.

Comment

• The ending made me almost choke on the drink I was drinking. I laughed hard.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-13-2009, 05:24 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn you MEAT! Hopefully this weekend we'll be checking it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                The ending made me almost choke on the drink I was drinking. I laughed hard.
                                He's right, that ending was one of the best goddamn things I've seen.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X