Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Reno 911 Miami last night. Man, I forgot how much I loved this show/movie and cast. Still fucking hilarious. It's also funny to see such a tiny version of The Rock in this even though he was still big.

Rudd doing his Scarface impression is the best and that sex scene is still so fucking amazing. "YOUR WATCH IS CAUGHT IN MY PUBES!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Pretty sure grave is the only person that has taken my recommendation and actually enjoyed it. Which still blows my mind. It has everything that I like in one ridiculously retarded movie. it's glorious.
      Dude, I can ride that train. I even kinda liked that last retarded Transformers movie with King Arthur and shit.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• GET OUT.

I know, I know...late to the party on this one. I was waiting for my wife to want to see it, and it wasn't until we watched IT over the weekend that she got in the mood for it. We both loved it. Not sure what else there is to say about it that hasn't already been said, but still...the way that the film perfectly balances comedy and horror elements to maintain such a perfect tone from beginning to end is astounding. Add in the fact that it's very well acted and expertly told and you end up with a really engaging, entertaining product that is quite surprising in its quality.

Dug it a lot.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm so glad they went with the ending they did and not the original.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            GET OUT.

I know, I know...late to the party on this one. I was waiting for my wife to want to see it, and it wasn't until we watched IT over the weekend that she got in the mood for it. We both loved it. Not sure what else there is to say about it that hasn't already been said, but still...the way that the film perfectly balances comedy and horror elements to maintain such a perfect tone from beginning to end is astounding. Add in the fact that it's very well acted and expertly told and you end up with a really engaging, entertaining product that is quite surprising in its quality.

Dug it a lot.
            I liked it too.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'm so glad they went with the ending they did and not the original.
            what was it???

Comment

•   Spoiler: alt ending for Get Out 
              his TSA buddy doesn't show up, instead it's real cops. They arrest him and he's in jail for all of the murders. TSA guy shows up in prison to chat with him and the main guy is just dejected saying there isn't anything they can do.

real bummer of an ending that still totally works within the story, but the needed levity of the actual ending was the way to go.

Comment

• The overwrought conspiracy thing was done by the end. Agreed it needed the ending it was given.

Caleb Landry Jones is this generation's Spencer Treat Clark.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Spoiler: alt ending for Get Out 
                  his TSA buddy doesn't show up, instead it's real cops. They arrest him and he's in jail for all of the murders. TSA guy shows up in prison to chat with him and the main guy is just dejected saying there isn't anything they can do.

real bummer of an ending that still totally works within the story, but the needed levity of the actual ending was the way to go.
                  Oh boy.

Comment

• Yeah, a movie dealing with an eternal life cult doesn't need a real life ending.

Comment

RIGHT?! AND THAT ENDING?! GIVE ME A WHOLE TV SHOW BASED ON THAT PREMISE.
                      I think this is what FALLING SKIES would have done if that show had a bigger budget for the last couple seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I think this is what FALLING SKIES would have done if that show had a bigger budget for the last couple seasons.
                        Man, that series was such a massive disappointment. At least Colony kicks massive amount of asses.

Comment

• Can't watch Colony. Coral's mom is in it and she's the worst of all the worsts.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I knooooooooooooooooooow. But it's good regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Can't watch Colony. Coral's mom is in it and she's the worst of all the worsts.
                              Same. Gave up like 5 episodes in. She's a terrible actress.

Comment

• I guess I have fortitude. But with 2 seasons done, I really really like what they're doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X