Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plan is Quiet Place on Saturday.

Comment

• Quiet, This Place is Fooked.

Really solid movie, with some ham-handed visual cues for the dimwits in the audience in the last scene that just took a bit of the sheen off of how good the preceding moments were.

Haven’t really seen much of what Mr. Blunt has done before (the Office was not my bag, Leatherheads was easily forgotten) but he kept everything economic in the storytelling that it all worked extremely well in the rare spoken bits of dialogue.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really wanna see this.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• finally checked out Baby Driver. eh. Good soundtrack and great editing but the main kid sucked, I hate Jamie Foxx, and there wasn't enough Jon Bernthanal.

Really don't need that sequel.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It definitely went on too long.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure. Could have easily edited out 15 mins or so.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                finally checked out Baby Driver. eh. Good soundtrack and great editing but the main kid sucked, I hate Jamie Foxx, and there wasn't enough Jon Bernthanal.

Really don't need that sequel.
                Totally agree with the Jamie Foxx hate, and Beranthal needing more time, but I thought Baby was SUPPOSED to be kind of autistic seeming in nature so I guess he didn't bother me much because of that. The edit needed a trim too, so agreed on that as well. Honestly didn't care for Spacey either.

ALL THAT said though I still enjoyed it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved it. But I do wish they had swapped Bernthal and Foxx. I need more movies with Bad Guy Jon Hamm.

Comment

• Yeah Hamm was phenomenal in that one. Beranthal is slowly creeping on my list of "I'll check out whatever they're doing at this point.." list.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IT

Loved it. I had some issues with the sound mix making it hard to pick out some dialog but otherwise it was excellent. Very well made, acted, and directed.

LADY BIRD

Very good. Quirky without going too far in that direction. Beautifully acted and does a masterful job of balancing different tonal obligations.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You know, I really liked Baby Driver. Not perfect, but I'll take a movie like that, flaws and all, over any fucking reboot anytime.

Comment

• BEYOND SKYLINE- The verdict is in- Rob, you have my axe. Or weird alien arm knife thing, whatever. Yes, this movie is dumb. But more importantly it's just cool alien fights and big-ass monsters. I would totally watch a sequel to this. Hell, I still can't remember a a damn thing about the first one but will remember the Raid guys and Grillo having a knife fight with a dozen aliens while two city-sized monsters fight amongst ancient ruins.

Comment

• RIGHT?! AND THAT ENDING?! GIVE ME A WHOLE TV SHOW BASED ON THAT PREMISE.

Comment

• It's on Netflix now, so I'll watch it on Rob's recommendation.

Comment

• Pretty sure grave is the only person that has taken my recommendation and actually enjoyed it. Which still blows my mind. It has everything that I like in one ridiculously retarded movie. it's glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X